• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels How can they top or create a successful follow-up for the next three films?!

wow, if you think they can't top the stories already shown based on the decades of reference stories one could go on, then i really am quite surprised...

wow indeed.

i could top them in my sleep.

only five villains have been used and goblin and ock were used at their most basic forms, i doubt sandman is going to be terribly complex, hence why they are adding story history to him and harry is going to be different and venom is going to be limited (althouth he is a very limiting character, so that's not a problem).

I mean the whole of spidey's true psyche has yet to be revealed and let's not forget his relationship with jonah

a kraven lizard film could better what's been seen, setting up the chameleon being his son.

so could an accurate tale of the scorpion and jonah with an evil twist

and a god like being such as electro with low self confidence could also hold his own with cameos with the rhino or possibly the chameleon.

meh, those are all fare more interesting than a watered down gobby and ock, with angry spidey taking on some dude who wasn't anywhere near his uncle when he died.

:confused:

even as a fan, i've never sat down to a comic film and gone 'wow, nothing can top that'

as films, they are all very mediocre at telling good stories, which when their adaptive novels are compared to classic comic, they pale in comparison.

the true potential of a superhero film has yet to be reached and i fear due to the settling standards of a lot of people, they never really will be.

To make Spider-Man 4 sucessful, Spidey must discover the spider within. The Other!

The first film was the origin of Spiderman, the 2nd was Spiderman giving up his powers and in the third him abusing those powers. Now the thread creator's idea of having the kingpin is a good one but so long as Sam Raimi is still directing these films I belive Peter will agin have to go through some sort of trial. This film could be about Peter in a race to clear his name, Maybe the public believe he killed Harry osborn and Norman. Possibly in some point in the film Peter goes to jail. Then Peter has to deal with his emotions in prison and possibly a villian could be out their tormenting MJ or May. When he breaks out Peter must clear his name and defeat that vilian(s)

Now the thread creator's idea of having the kingpin is a good one

Thanks. :yay:

but so long as Sam Raimi is still directing these films I belive Peter will agin have to go through some sort of trial. This film could be about Peter in a race to clear his name, Maybe the public believe he killed Harry osborn and Norman. Possibly in some point in the film Peter goes to jail. Then Peter has to deal with his emotions in prison and possibly a villian could be out their tormenting MJ or May. When he breaks out Peter must clear his name and defeat that vilian(s)

No. I want Spidey to become more active as a crimefigher. He always waits for something to happen. He needs to see a villain and track them down.

Thanks. :yay:

No. I want Spidey to become more active as a crimefigher. He always waits for something to happen. He needs to see a villain and track them down.

True. Maybe Spidey could fight Kingpin, chameleon ( employed by kingpin) and the Lizard. Still though these films are character driven so Peter needs to go through some emotional crap. Aunt May could fall ill I dunno but something like that is needed. do you agree?

[It seems like Spider-Man 4 is pretty much confirmed. Now, the biggest question in my mind is how are they gonna follow-up the first trilogy? course.

It is not a trilogy since there will be a forth film dooder.
A trilogy denotes a set of 3, without a further instalment.

these films are character driven so Peter needs to go through some emotional crap. Aunt May could fall ill I dunno but something like that is needed. do you agree?

But of course!

They still have many villains left to choose from, so I think they can still top Spider-man 3.
As for the Chameleon, I prefer they use the Chameleon from Amazing Spider-man #1. Except, that he could be employed by HYDRA as a spy and maybe not be related to Kraven in the movies.

Seeing as Connors will be in SM3, I think there's a good chance the Lizard will be in SM4. The main SM4 villain is still up for grabs, though.

A return of Doc Ock would be awesome, as long as they don't screw him up. (ie, a scar or two from his 'demise' as opposed to, I dunno, him being horribly injured and fixing himself up with more robotic parts. :woot: )

They still have many villains left to choose from, so I think they can still top Spider-man 3.
As for the Chameleon, I prefer they use the Chameleon from Amazing Spider-man #1. Except, that he could be employed by HYDRA as a spy and maybe not be related to Kraven in the movies.

I like that idea.

There is NO WAY any other Spider-Man flicks can top Spider-Man 3. Period. Venom is there.

-Morzan

Yeah because venom is the be all and end all.

Can venom fly? (Vulture)
Can venom mess with spidey`s senses? (Mysterio)
Can venom be a symapthetic threat for spidey? (Lizard)
Can Venom be far stronger or faster than spidey?(Scorpion)
Can venom keep spidey literally at arms length? (Doc Ock Returns)

(SARCASM ENGAGED)Yeah venom is sooo cool they must stop the spidey films now they ahve done him.(SARCASM DISENGAGED)

I mean carnage is deadlier than venom even and he is s`posed to be venom`s son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"