How do you download video on iPod?

Sentinel X

optical illusion
Reaction score
I have a video iPOd and I have like 2 trailers but i dont know how I put them there...Can someone tell me how to load vids..thanks :yay:

What format are the videos in? At any rate, you'll need iTunes to load the videos on your iPod.

jag

I got the trailers from the apple website... tried to load another since but it never seems to work.
The vids are for iTunes...I got them all from apple.com or the music store but since then I have no freakin clue how to load videos

If you already have the files in iTunes, just left-click and drag them over to the sidebar, where your iPod is listed. Just place it ontop of your iPod's name, and the name should highlight in blue. Let go of the file now. This should lead to the file being transferred to your iPod.

I know...but the real problem is getting the vid to iTunes...it never seems to work for me

Try dragging the video file to your iTunes icon.

jag

Ooh thanks, you were close.
What threw me off is that the icon is for wmp...not iTunes, so I was like wtf!?
You basically double click wmp icon, a dialog box will pop up telling giving you either the option of going online to find what program it is compatible with or picking the program from a list provided by your computer...choose the list...then pick iTunes

...just in case anyone had similar problems :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"