• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Sequels How the movies will marry off Peter & Gwen

NinjaCarm

Fantastic
Reaction score
I saw some video of where Stan Lee was talking about they originally wanted Peter to marry Gwen Stacey, and I think this interview had something to do with the movies and where they are heading.

Has anyone ever thought that Sony will reverse the Spider-Man mythos and kill off Mary Jane and then have Peter actually end up with Gwen Stacey?

I personally think it would be cool, and make Spider-Man come full circle from comics to film.

And yeah, why have us invest in the Peter/MJ relationship thus far? Because killing her would be just as powerfull.

I Have actually thought about how they might kill of MJ instead of Gwen.

It'd be an easy way to get rid of MJ, and bring Gwen, Felicia and others into Spidey's love life.

im not saying mj should live forever, but i dont like it when characters are killed because it was 'powerful', thats just lazy writing, if it advances the plot, fine, but not because you need a powerful moment...

I see this happening if Dunst isn't coming back.. Not sure how they'd make her die though without her in it unless it started after the fact and just showed something happen quickly enough that they could use a different person?

This is what he's talking about:

[YT]I7_nyGYP44E[/YT]

I bet by the time SM6 rolls around, Peter and MJ's relationship will still be the same. It has not developed at all.

Who cares, marrying Peter/MJ sucked muti-cultural asses in the comics, so you know marrying Gwen/Peter will be a horrid idea. That's character development I don't care to see.

As soon as Peter marries anybody, he stops being a hero to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"