HUGE SPOILERS! like if u dont wanna know everything in episode 1-4 dont read this!

dabadguy5937

Civilian
Reaction score
i warned u i read it and i probably wont watch till episode 5 now!
here's what u'll learn from the new season( if u didnt realize none of this stuff listed happened in the first season)

Who has Peter Chained up
Who Ando is yelling at on the roof
What is Hiro's purpose with Kensei( which i thought it was gonna end that way)
Who saved Sylar
Who is the person Sylar kill that every1 knows already
Some1 else Mohinder saves with his blood
Dana Davis's Powers
and the man scarier than Sylar the new BOOGIEMAN!!!!!!!!!!! crazy tie in to a character.

I warned ya also this is from the national inquierer so who knows if its true but it seems to look like it.
http://www.heroesrevealed.com/spoiler/volume-two-episode-1-2-3-and-4-spoilers/#more-833

I saw these already. A few sound plausable...mostly becuase they are assumption people have pretty much been making since the other offical spoilers and promo for Season 2 started coming out.

A few of them seem downright ridiculous.

Wait, is this about the new season?
You should probably mention that in the beginning of your post if it is.

Anyone who reads these spoilers has no respect for the people that make this show. Seriously. Why must you ruin the experience for yourselves?

Oh, come off it.

Oh, come off it.

Why ruin the suspense of the show? The creator, writers and cast have gone to huge lengths not to let anything out...why would you want to ruin all that effort. That is disrespectful to their work.

Part of the enjoyment of the show is the drama and suspense. Why ruin it?

ohh come on you believe this? This is from The National Enquirer, a tabloid of all things.

reading spoilers never made the shows any less fun for me, so meh.

i read those, and a good portion of them seem ******ed. not to mention that most of them aren't that big of a deal. they're not something like say peter being the bomb and nathan flying them both away that was leaked like episode 5 of season 1.

I'm gonna go ahead and not believe any of that. A few things may be right, but it's probably just a case of a lucky guess.

i guess we'll know in a few weeks if any of this is true. If its true, it would definitely change my mind about National Enquirer.

Thought i'd bring this back from the dead, since everything it's mentioned has come true so far. There are minor descrepancies, mainly in terms of which episodes these things happen, but the basics are all correct.

Episode One “Four months later”

Mohinder is approached by a strange guy named Bob, who offers him a job with a mysterious company. Mohinder realises the company is his enemy and trying to penetrate the orginization.
Claire nearly gets run over by her new boyfriend West, who she later learns can fly.
She has a run in with head cheerleader Debbie, does a backflip- and breaks a bone, she then uses her powers to heal herself.

Episode Two “Lizards”

Peter was captured by Irish criminals in the seasons premiere, has amnesia and has to re-discover his powers.He has a love intrest Caitlin the daughter of Ricky, the leader of a criminal gang.
Hiro’s father is killed by being thrown off a rooftop by a stranger who jumps off the roof with him, but disappears before they hit the ground.

Hiro travels back in time and impersonates his hero, Takezoand, and using his power to stop time he disarms 11 bandits.

Hiro falls in love with the swordsmith’s daughter but steps aside so his hero Takeo can fufill his destiny.

Episode 3 “Kindred”

Saylar is still alive.. he kills Candice Wilmer who had rescued him, but then to his shock -he loses his powers.

Peter is forced to help the criminals with a robbery and saves the gangsters by levitating an armoured car and hurling it at the guards. He discovers he has powers of shooting electricity from his hands and telekinesis.

Suresh saves the dying Haitian by injecting him with his blood.

Niki joins the evil company.

Episode 4 “The Kindness of Strangers”

A new hero (Dana Davis) has the power to replicate any physical motion.
She foils a stick-up man by snatching his gun and flooring him with a double backflip she once saw during a wrestling show.

American students Derek and Maya find Sylar lying face down in the Mexican desert and rescue him. He tells them his name is Gabriel Gray and seems willing to help them but secretly kills Derek at a gas station.

Molly’s “boogeyman” turns out to be the mysterious Bob from the company , who is actually Matt’s father.

Like i said, some things happened in different episodes than they claimed, and Caitlin is Ricky's sister, not daughter, but other than that they've been right so far. Looks like Bob is the "Nightmare Man", as well as Matt's father. And i'm guessing Derek is the white guy Maya and Alejandro picked up from the jail, since prevews for next episode show the three of them finding Sylar on the road.

^^I'm thinking by Derek they meant Alejandro.

I don't believe any of this for a second. :csad:

I don't believe any of this for a second. :csad:

Really? They give spoilers for the first four episodes, the first three turn out to be correct, and you still dont believe it?

It doesn't really sound plausible, but it makes more sense than them spoiling the first three episodes than making a bunch of crap up for the fourth.

^^I'm thinking by Derek they meant Alejandro.
No they break a white kid out the Mexican jail Alejandro is locked up in. As he has a car. Didn't catch his name though.

the person who complained about spoilers i read this and forgot everything i read.

No they break a white kid out the Mexican jail Alejandro is locked up in. As he has a car. Didn't catch his name though.
I know, I'm thinking they mean Alejandro [BLACKOUT]is going to be killed by Sylar.[/BLACKOUT]

I know, I'm thinking they mean Alejandro [BLACKOUT]is going to be killed by Sylar.[/BLACKOUT]

That's a disaster if he can't keep is sis in check. It was bound to happen, I just didn't expect it this early, when we still don't know the extent of their relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"