Logan HUGH JACKMAN as LOGAN aka the WOLVERINE - ONE LAST TIME!

Reaction score
Nothing lasts forever :csad:

What do you want to see from Hugh Jackman for his last movie as Wolverine?

I think we need to wait a bit for Gambit and New Mutants. Once Gambit starts filming, I think we can be a bit more confident in it actually making it to screen. And New Mutants can easily join X-force in development hell.

We never got to see Logan dressed up as a cowboy, did we? I would've loved to see him in a southern adventure with Rogue and maybe Gambit, but I guess that'd be one for the fanfictions, right?

Definitely loved the themes they explored in the last one (about being an animal and whatnot). Hope they can touch on some cool themes in this one too.

I want to see him in full Wolverine outfit for his last outing.

Really hope this is a top film to give Jackman the sendoff he deserves. Yeah would be nice to see him finally get the outfit but maybe they'll leave that for the next Wolverine.

I think they can replace him but I will definitely miss him.

I'm going to miss him SO MUCH. He was perfect in Logan. Oscarworthy if you ask me.

All the work and effort he puts into it, and in the X-Men films overall, their different from other superhero movies. Some superhero films need more credit for the actor's work.

The Dark Knight...Heath Ledger deserved the oscar but I still think TDK is an overrated superhero film. I thought The Dark Knight Rises was superior.

I want to see him in full Wolverine outfit for his last outing.

Didnt quite get that but glad Hugh gets to go out on a high note that he wanted as well as fans he can rest easy knowing that. Awards or no awards he will long be remembered for his dedication to the role and fans will remember that no matter who or what comes next for Wolverine. What a way to bow out.

17 yrs and only one Wolverine. It sucks to see Hugh go, but Logan was without a doubt a great send off. Not only that, but Jackman isn't leaving the role because he got fired, or because he got pushed out due to the studio changing plans and direction. Nope, he's leaving the role on his terms because he feels its time. And thats something not to many of the other guys can say. And I'm ok with that.

Last edited:
The folks that voted no are lying to themselves.

One actor in the same role for damn near 20 years? You must have really disliked the franchise to not miss an icon. No matter how you slice it, (HOHHHHHH!) that's what Jackman and his portrayal of Wolverine have become.

I have my disagreements with narrative choices they've made, occasionally with the character specifically. But Jackman's never phoned it in, even when he had to know he was working with lesser material. And the love and dedication he has for the role shine through especially in these last two lead movies.

When CBM's started I hoped to see characters cast for long term, to interact with others along the way, like the comics. We've seen how many Batmen, Supermen, Spider-Men, in the same timeframe that Hugh has been dedicated to Wolverine?

The only thing that bums me out, is that we will (probably) never see Hugh fight the Hulk.

The folks that voted no are lying to themselves.
I enjoyed his portrayal but by that fact it's completely reasonable someone out there didn't and doesn't care he's finished.

"If you tell me you don't think your comment is arrogant, you're lying to yourself."

Well, the poll does say "I guess not". As opposed to "Glad he's gone!"

Its been a rollcoaster at times in terms of quality of film he's been in but its never been his fault or portrayal that has been the problem. Dont think another CBM actor has been as dedicated to the part or worked as hard to get the movie he wanted made, maybe only Reynolds with DP in that regard but Hugh has always strived to get better and give fans as much as possible in regards what they want. Its just a shame that this film and a big part of the last one finally got Wolverine/Logan really nailed as a character and its the end of the road for Hugh not the start or middle but thats life.

No doubt they will recast down the line when the time is right, all parts are, and there is nothing to stop someone else giving a great portrayal but Hugh will always be the original and the bar has been set high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"