• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight I just watched Brick

thedarks0ldier

Sidekick
Reaction score
Its an indy film and is a film noir, pretty awesome movie, even if the characters were restricted to being 2D. As i watched this movie, with overly noir-esque character type and plot i realized that noir is not only interesting, it can be facinating if done write ( and does not need to have a voice over narration.)

(anyways.)

I could not help but think of how noir the long halloween is and how amazing if that kind of story (different factions fighting for turf, eventually losing to the freaks of gotham.)

This next film is gonna be sweet. Go watch brick if you are open minded to something different then mainstream cinema and nods to film noir, (and bring a sense of humor.)

Brick is a slight little teaspoon of how the next film can play out. (If the long halloween is the direction that it goes with.)

BTW, i just noticed all of the end of my paragraphs look like they are approved by a one eyed man smiling, due to the period and parynthesis, (please pardon the spelling.)

I would like to see the Long Halloween for the sequel,but have some of the villains in it changed to other villains.I seen the trailer for Brick and it does look good,and hearing you liked it,makes me want to see even more now.

Where can I find Brick?

And No, I would hate for them to do an EXACT translation of Long Halloween, maybe a few elements from it and some other comics but I don't want the sequel to be only about LH. It was a great story but I'm just saying no for it to only be about that. And LH is more about Two Face then Joker.

Mr. Socko said:
Where can I find Brick?

And No, I would hate for them to do an EXACT translation of Long Halloween, maybe a few elements from it and some other comics but I don't want the sequel to be only about LH. It was a great story but I'm just saying no for it to only be about that. And LH is more about Two Face then Joker.

But subsitute Holiday for the Joker and you have a great BB2 movie idea. The character development of Harvey, and the Joker centered plot.

StorminNorman said:
But subsitute Holiday for the Joker and you have a great BB2 movie idea. The character development of Harvey, and the Joker centered plot.

Thats good thinking. But wouldn't it garner an R rating. Well they can dim it down to PG13 and give us a DC rated R!

BREAKING NEWS:
Everyone at the Batman forums is going bats for a movie entitled "Brick". Will this movie break BO records? No one knows as yet. All we know is that memebers are going nuts as we speak :p

Thank you my good man.

Edit: Oh this is really going to be in theaters. I thought it was a fanfilm.

Not released anywhere near me :(.

But while its still on the theme of noir. I strongly suggest checking out Adapation. I love that movie.

thedarks0ldier said:
Its an indy film and is a film noir, pretty awesome movie, even if the characters were restricted to being 2D. As i watched this movie, with overly noir-esque character type and plot i realized that noir is not only interesting, it can be facinating if done write ( and does not need to have a voice over narration.)

(anyways.)

I could not help but think of how noir the long halloween is and how amazing if that kind of story (different factions fighting for turf, eventually losing to the freaks of gotham.)

This next film is gonna be sweet. Go watch brick if you are open minded to something different then mainstream cinema and nods to film noir, (and bring a sense of humor.)

Brick is a slight little teaspoon of how the next film can play out. (If the long halloween is the direction that it goes with.)

BTW, i just noticed all of the end of my paragraphs look like they are approved by a one eyed man smiling, due to the period and parynthesis, (please pardon the spelling.)

Technically the period should go after the end parenthesis (like this).

mcflytrap said:
Technically the period should go after the end parenthesis (like this).
i know, i messed up the first two times you see it in the paragraph, but decided to keep with the incorrectness when i saw how wierd it looked when i thought of it as a smiling cyclops as opposed to a sad one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"