• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

I think we've all over analized the Hulk

and yeah, it is. It's a very good movie. The most underrated comic-book film of all time.

I hate anyone who thinks otherwise for the simple fact that so many jumped on the hulk-hate bandwagon without even seeing the film for themselves. They should all eat spoiled bread.

I hate them. I hate how the negative hype about the hulk was blown way out of proportion. I hate the marketing. I hate I hate....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Wesyeed, smash!!!!

Hulk was a great movie, i cant understand how so mnay people dislike it.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Hulk was a great movie, i cant understand how so mnay people dislike it.

Let me show you:

JeetKuneDo said:
What was wrong with the FF movie? I thought it was awesome. Audiences loved it. The sequel is on the fast track because people want to see it. I wouldn't be surprised if they make a 3rd one.

DD and Punisher were ok too. I wouldn't mind a sequel to either one. I own DD.

Does this answer your question?

Great cinematographic taste and big brains. What else?

One question, how could anybody analize the Hulk and more importantly, why would the Hulk let that person analize him?

He's got Betty.

War Lord said:
One question, how could anybody analize the Hulk.

Sampson tryed once in TIH 227 The Monster’s Analyst. This was the end result :eek: :D

hulk2-227pic.gif

El Payaso said:
Let me show you:

Does this answer your question?

Great cinematographic taste and big brains. What else?

Yes it does, there are so many ADD freaks out there today, FF was a poor movie, Hulk is far better, yet FF made a lot more. Typical.

Man, Punisher was poor. DD.

FF was straight zero in every department (except maybe boobs one).

War Lord said:
One question, how could anybody analize the Hulk and more importantly, why would the Hulk let that person analize him?

He's got Betty.

LOL
I got it W.L.

El Payaso said:
Man, Punisher was poor. DD.

FF was straight zero in every department (except maybe boobs one).

Everything is a matter of taste of course.

I like the Punisher movie. It wasn't awesome..but ok. I understand that it would have been tough to duplicate the comic on that one.

DD seems done well enough. There were some flaws...but I liked the Kingpin, Bullseye, and the action scenes were nice. They got some of the pathos of DD right...and missed on some other stuff. Eh...

FF is my favorite of the three. The Johnny Storm character was fun and funny. Ben Grimm really worked for me for the most part. I went into the movie expecting disaster from The Thing and was pleasantly surprised with his performance. His appearance wasn't as bad as I feared going in. I believed it. Alba is hot. Like it or not...that adds something to the movie. Mr. Fantastic was just like the comic from my corner. The special effects were good. It just seemed to work without being spectacular. That might be the best thing you can say about special effects.

My only real problem from FF was that Doom's voice was wrong. He looked right...and then this wrong voice came out. I have no idea what right is on this one...but that voice was wrong.

It might be easier to believe FF made so much money in ticket and DVD sales because everyone is an idiot. If that works for you, be my guest. But there is probably more to it than that.

bump. Man I was a posting machine back in those days.

Everyone hated this movie because it was dark. I think that's what made it stand out. It definetly doesn't have the character development of the Spider-Man trilogy or the grand writing of Batman Begins, but it was a very well done character study of this one guy. I never understood why people didn't like it.

I do feel the Hulk movie could have been a lot better. But compared to Spider-Man, FF, Batman and Punisher it is flawless, well almost flawless.

The scene in the Hulk that I thought was lame was the tank driver getting out of the tank unharmed after being thrown a quarter of a mile or more. I know they wouldn't have shown the driver dead, but they could have left it as just the tank being throw and have the audience speculate.

Did someone actually say the FF movie was good? I thought finding a fan of the FF movie would be like trying to locate Sasquatch.

LOL Yep. We expected a good movie. :p ;) :D

Totally agree, Hulk was Crap IMHO, Banner sounded and acted like a drone the story was boring i watched up until the first transformation secquence (by then i was like Edward Norton from Fight club) and turned off, annoyed by the fact i couldn't get my £3.50 i paid for rental back. Also Hulk was just...not Hulk he was just some big green guy. In the comics you get the feeling that even Hulk has some emotion beyond HULK SMASH, Which by the way i was P.O i didn't hear, thats like having FF without Jonny Yelling FLAME ON! or Thing Growling It's Clobbering time! lets hope the new movie drags hulk out the gutter.

yea i thought hulk sucked when i saw it in theaters, gave it another viewing and it sucked even more. i did love the way the hulk looked, and the desert stuff though.

My only problem with the Hulk was..well that $#!+ was boring. I just couldn't stay interested. And I have no gripes with the cgi, the acting, or whatever. But the overall pacing and drawn out plot put me to sleep. And this is coming from a guy who was easily awake and interested in every minute of the Lord of the ring movies.

I just think the setup led people to expect it to be something different. The teaser was one of the best I've ever seen and it was attached to the biggest superhero movie since the original Superman, so the buzz was there. But after the Superbowl trailer with unfinished cgi, people started forming opinions way before they saw it. They half-expected it to suck, and once they found out that it wasn't a brainless popcorn flick, it was all over...

It tried to make a dramatic and moving sequence out of a fight with a poodle.

The whole film was confused with what it was trying to do, the more fantastical elements were offset with a sense of drama that was really unwelcomed.

The running time was too long, there wasn't enough story, the Nick Nolte character became just ridiculous and the final fight that was meant to be a crescendo was just a poor FX feast with no purpose or definition.

Connelly was pretty good, but the rest of the cast was a let down, the movie tried to be too many things, pulled in too many directions at once and fell down hard.

It tried to make a dramatic and moving sequence out of a fight with a poodle.

The whole film was confused with what it was trying to do, the more fantastical elements were offset with a sense of drama that was really unwelcomed.

The running time was too long, there wasn't enough story, the Nick Nolte character became just ridiculous and the final fight that was meant to be a crescendo was just a poor FX feast with no purpose or definition.

Connelly was pretty good, but the rest of the cast was a let down, the movie tried to be too many things, pulled in too many directions at once and fell down hard.
I just want to stop all this comparison crap until the new movie comes out or at least the trailer is viewed. My brain hurts already.

I just want to stop all this comparison crap until the new movie comes out or at least the trailer is viewed. My brain hurts already.

I'm just giving opinions on how the movie was. Whilst I think the new film will be better I will not compare till I have viewed both, because, well it's silly to do so! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"