Arrow I will never understand why the fandom attacked Laurel in season 2.

It's was because everytime she showed up on screen, she brought with her those cringe-worthy CW moments...

I think part of the Laurel hate was she served little or no purpose to the show other than being a figurative emotional punch bag. And boy did she keep getting served up... and then came the moment where she started to serve a purpose, and it was stupid.

it started for me in s1.

she was the entitled BRAT ( and maintained that personality as we all saw in the last two epsodes, since she doesnt care about any POV but her own).

2) try to watch s1 and not want to punch the screen when she goes into her B---ch mode , especially during the trial.
3) when sara told her she liked olly in the flashback the first thing this trifling CENSORED did was jump his bones, instead of being a good sister and help her out .

4) ill forgive them for killing SARA cus we all knew the Hottub timemachine was gonna be in play since Ras was referenced....the only thing i ask is more LAUREL BEATDOWNS cus i have a drinking game i need to improve on.

5) as i have said with
Iris , Laurel is a hateful person *who is there to ruin anything the team has*
and she will not help anyone unless its to further her own elitist means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"