If Batman and Superman fought each other,who do you think would win and why ?

s640x480.png

Notice Supes' bloody fist in that second panel.

Theoretically Superman would obviously beat Batman, But theoretically if Batman is as smart as he is he wouldn't he use Kryptonite to kill him.

Batman. He has a block of Kryptonite AND a Kryptonite ring on him ALL the time.

Man with superpowers vs. Man with super gadgets

If Batman doesn't have anything Kryptonite on him...Theoretically Supes would win...

Come on. A man who dies over a little rock. Batman would stomp his a**.
I would use the ring.
Fighting superman isnt a fair fight. If they were both mortals Batman would easily crush him. Easily.

I hate superman.

Hate.
All brawn and no brain.

I do quite dislike Supes too!

...I love Batsy...!

I love him too!!! I dont like him being compared to superman in anyway. They are in no way alike besides their "superhero" tag.
Batman is the original CRIMEfighter. And thats why I love Batman!! :oldrazz:

Come on. A man who dies over a little rock. Batman would stomp his a**.
I would use the ring.
Fighting superman isnt a fair fight. If they were both mortals Batman would easily crush him. Easily.

I hate superman.

Hate.
All brawn and no brain.

How could one pose a fight between Supes and Bats when one has super everything and the other has no "super" powers at all...It's not fair anyway you put it...

Supes > Bats with no Kryptonite
Supes < Bats with Kryptonite

^^^ very true!!! Thats how I feel!!!! You cant do it people!! YOU CANT!!! lol

...What's so super about having super everything, anyways...!?!?

He's the poster boy for everything DC...He's too pretty...I like my "super" heroes pretty bad ass...Not to be perfect! I want flaws...Flaws are what make people human...Superman is an alien ans is "perfect"...I don't like!

Come on guys. This is getting a little "off topic". I like both of them Bats and Supes they both have great stories, great personalities etc, though I have to admit I prefer Batman over Superman. I´ll put this simple.

With powers and gadgets it´s a tricky one, depends on a lot of factors, Supes could win if he uses his habilities to the extreme, Batman too. Though Superman has the upper hand.

Without powers and gadgets, Batman all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"