Venom I'm hoping for a more scary,darker Venom.

Venom75

Sidekick
Reaction score
One of the things that disappointed me with that first movie was the goofy/comedic tone it sometimes showed. I understand that with a subject like this,that you need some comedy in there. And I know Venom himself tended to joke around and spout off a few one liners in the comics and other media,but I really wanted a darker,more serious movie. I am so hoping for that in Venom 2 but it all depends on the rating and from what I've heard,they are shooting for a PG-13 rating....again.

I'm actually hoping for a trailer sometime soon. The film is scheduled for a released this coming summer(hopefully),so I'd say a 5-6 month gap between a trailer and the films seems about right,I think.

I didn't necessarily mind the tone of the first film, considering I really liked the movie, even if the tone was surprising. But yeah, I do hope they go a little/lot darker with this second one (while keeping some of the tone from the first). And I do think in all likelihood, especially was Cassidy/Carnage being in it, that it will have a lot more of a darker tone to it :up:

I think this one really needs to be rated R. But I actually don't have a lot of hope for that.

Yeah we can hope haha. I think the first one ended up alright with a PG-13 rating, and working within that without holding back too much, but of course R would be better.

It's also odd to me how freakin littleee we know about this movie, considering it's done filming, and presumably done (or close) to just be a finished film. I know it had the massive postponement, and still isn't coming out for a while, but give us somethinggg, please!

I wish they would just start teasing/releasing like 1 random still/photo every week or something, just for fun, and to keep engagement and hype up and building

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"