In the Tall Grass

In The Tall Grass To Premiere At Fantastic Fest
Posted: August 3, 2019, 00:47:25
Section: Film » In The Tall Grass
In The Tall Grass will be making its world premiere at Fantastic Fest 2019. The film was announced as part of Fantastic Fest 2019's first wave of films in an official release on the festival's website on Monday, with Fantastic Fest taking place from September 19-26, 2019 in Austin, TX.

in-the-tall-grass-photo.jpg

Copied from Lilja's Library: Lilja's Library - The World of Stephen King [1996 - 2019]
Does anything bad happen to the doggo? (I can't watch movies that hurt doggos).

Joe Hill must have been on serious drugs when he wrote this. :p Very bizarre.
Reading the synopsis for the book, it’s almost nothing like the movie. It’s faithful up until Travis shows up, then changes completely.

Reading the synopsis for the book, it’s almost nothing like the movie. It’s faithful up until Travis shows up, then changes completely.
I haven't read the story yet but there was plenty of room for it to be an improvement over the film, lol. Such a shame, I thought the Horns movie was well done

Thought it was a fine b movie entertainment with a really nice Wilson performance, untill the end, where it all crashes down and falls apart BIG TIME. The last 20 minutes or so are a train wreck of epic proportions. WTF?

Haven't read the book but I thought it was an interesting premise and the set up is alright but it starts to lose it's way in the middle and the ending is just.. wtf. I'm glad it was on Netflix cos I would have being annoyed if I had paid to see it at the cinema.

I felt they could have done more/better with the time loop stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"