Iron Man 2 Iron Man armor - Official Discussion Thread

I think it would be funny if had a room full of armors, and the Ultimate armor was in there with Stark saying, "What was I thinking?"

yeah followed by the words "i must have been high...." but come on there has to have been worse armors

well we can all agree here that the ultimate ironman armor was poorly executed.
Uh, no. The Ultimate Armour was and is fantastic. It's not classic Iron Man, but, of course, that's the point. It's the ultimate universe; it's mandate is to be different.

As for the armour in this film? Of course it will be updated. That's just part of Iron Man. You want to see him build new and better armour. I'm already on record as saying I want to see elements of Extremis in the film.

I want to see a suit that Downey can wear and actually do some stuff in. Cgi iron man was great but this aint the hulk we are talking about.

like i said i hope that we see him retro fitting the iron monger armor into the hulk-buster armor

I think the Mark III suit is going to remain the same as the first film with a few new slight modifications . It's obvious Stark is going to upgrade his tech , Just like Wayne did in "The Dark Knight" . But I don't see a new armor suit yet for Mark III unless Iron Man get's severely damaged in battle during the coruse of the film where he has no choice but to create Mark IV armor .

I would like to see if they decide too have War Machine in movie 2, that his armor be completely different to Iron Man's Mark III armor and more in line with The Classic appearance from the comics .

Hope W.M. looks like this. i think who ever (phil saunders) did this used the movie armor as a base. only thing i would change is armoring the arc reactor

9pqqa1.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen opinions strewn throughout this forum, so here's an official place to post what suits you'd like to see. Post pics and give examples of what you want them to do. I'll start with some concepts that I think are great:

philsaundersironman.jpg

warmachine1.jpg

And another War Machine I like:
war-machine-iron-man.jpg

^^ The 3rd and fourth concept really are perfect looks for War Machine, IMO.

take the repulsor blasters on the second warmachine and add it to the first, then it would be perfect imo.

I actually like Concept 6 as War Machine by itself. Doesn't look too far fetch, and it'd be funny to see War Machine to do some "Power Rangers" switch weapon Magic. Haha!

I like the last one the best.

^Me too. The other War Machine suit looks like he's fat. :funny:

I also like the second War Machine design. If I recall, Adi Granov designed it. Which makes me think that is pretty much what WM will look like, with just a few tweaks.

Really like that Stealth suit alot. Would not mind seeing that in the next movie at all.

I think Hulkbuster will be referenced & that we'll see it in Avengers.

I like the Concept 6 War Machine myself.

that stealth suit is exactly what i asked for a while ago. i said i was trying to come up with a stealth armor that looked like the movie armor fused with a F-22 raptor

Not sure if this actually is directly related, but what type of things would you guys like to see aded to Iron Man's suit? Personally, I'd love to see shields that seal the opening on the mouths and eyes on the mask shut so that Iron Man can breathe under water.

i dont know exactly how this works. but please no specific suits for winter villains,watter battle,flying to mars,.....
you know what i mean.

^^ It's actually not a different suit. It's a feature that was in the suit in the comics. Iron fought the Sub-Mariner in issue #120 of Invincible Iron Man, and since he was under water, he had these small sockes that blocked water from getting in his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"