The Comics Iron Man suits you'd like to forget.

Heroes Reborn.
2j1k4rb.jpg

I actually like this armor.....

[A];15924685 said:
check the mask..

Well it does say young Tony Stark on the cover which explains the babyish eyes....he hasn't matured yet. :hehe:

Haha. Funny how the word disaster is in there too.

I'm not well versed in the many armors IM has worn over the years but I do know I prefer him having a circular emblem on his chest rather than the triangular/diamond shaped ones.

I agree with this point about the circular emblem, though I never see many people say anything about it. Something about the circle is so much more iconic to me than the various triangles or pentagon shaped chest pieces often used.

I also agree with the earlier statements that Iron Man's fake musculature in a lot of his armors was a bit ridiculous. The more realistic robotic look of the modern armors is much more effective, though I'll admit I still have a fondness for the "modular armor" in the 90's cartoon.

As far as the main topic at hand, though, I'd like to forget ever looking at the "Iron kid" armor that the teenage Tony Stark wore sometime in the 90's.

brace yourselves for an armor i think you all will agree is easly top 3 worst armor...
Behold... The S.K.I.N. Armor
skin-armor.jpg

brace yourselves for an armor i think you all will agree is easly top 3 worst armor...
Behold... The S.K.I.N. Armor
skin-armor.jpg

I don't think I've ever talked to you before. ANd the first time will be to tell you that I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Many of his early suits had muscles built into them. I've stopped trying to understand it. I think it's the thing I love most about his movie suit-his best suit ever, in my opinion.

Marvel Metal

29z4tvr.jpg

2dtrbec.jpg

The second one is what was used more.

Tony and Rhodey must really be close friends for Tony to just get undressed in front of him.

I agree with this point about the circular emblem, though I never see many people say anything about it. Something about the circle is so much more iconic to me than the various triangles or pentagon shaped chest pieces often used.

I also agree with the earlier statements that Iron Man's fake musculature in a lot of his armors was a bit ridiculous. The more realistic robotic look of the modern armors is much more effective, though I'll admit I still have a fondness for the "modular armor" in the 90's cartoon.

As far as the main topic at hand, though, I'd like to forget ever looking at the "Iron kid" armor that the teenage Tony Stark wore sometime in the 90's.

I actually really like the triangular chest beam. The Modular Armor was my first experience with Iron Man with the Cartoon and Marvel vs Capcom, so I definately love that armor, and the Extremis Armor is probably my favorite. Not to take anything away from the circle tho. The Classic Red and Gold armor is his most iconic armor. When most people think of Iron Man, they think of that armor.

Marvel Metal

29z4tvr.jpg

2dtrbec.jpg

The second one is what was used more.
Okay-it's a stretch but I buy it. I still prefer the more modern versions.
EDIT: And you know, back in the day if you read Spider-Man regularly, there were periodic explanations of how his web-shooters worked, how he tracked his spider-tracers, things like that. I don't recall once coming across anything like the images you posted. And I'm certain that I've seen images of muscular, jointless armor being laid open. So it seems there's some inconsistencies there.

Last edited:
42-1.jpg

I'm not a regular Iron Man reader but what the hell kind of suit was this?

Model XV. I loved the version before this one, when he upgrades from the Silver Centurion, but this one, I just could never stand those boots.

2j72io.jpg

992iqo.jpg
:cmad:This is first on my list of most heinous designs, and it's virutally tied with the current armor design
InvincibleIronMan_NewArmor.jpg

:doh: gag me, this almost makes me want to stop reading his book

The Heroes Reborn looks silly and bad, not something I'd rather forget
He used to have built in roller skates.....:csad:
They were still fast, and helped conserve energy
The rollers are awesome

:cmad:This is first on my list of most heinous designs, and it's virutally tied with the current armor design
InvincibleIronMan_NewArmor.jpg

:doh: gag me, this almost makes me want to stop reading his book
i actually have mixed feelings about the current armor, it just depends on who was drawing it that makes it great(John Romita Jr. for example)

Cannot stand the skin armor. Terrible design design and overly massive for no reason.

The modular armour. I just feel that the big blocks of red and yellow on it make for a pretty dull design, and I don't like the muscles on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"