The Comics IRON MAN: VIVA LAS VEGAS #1 Preview

kedrell

Fork&SpoonOperator
Reaction score
Written by Jon Favreau with art by Adi Granov:

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=144209

Sure hope there's a few more panels(which didn't get released) in between that flesh the scenario out a little more. Art's good and I'm looking forward to reading the whole comic when it's released.

It looks good, I actually saw this in the new issue of Iron Man #25, along with Iron Man movie preview and a few other Iron Man related ad's.
Adi Granov's artwork is awesome as always and I'm very interested in what Favreau wrote for his first comic story.

i've got this on my pull list at islander comics [my lcs]

Cross your fingers that they can actually release all the issues on time.

This looks good. Its nice to see Fing Fang Foom being done in a new Iron Man story with some great artwork (Granov's Iron Man is always amazing).

Looks good. I want to see the movie suit in more of the comics.

I want to see the movie suit in more of the comics.

I really like the Movie Suit, but i would not want it to become the armor of the comics - its like the Dark Knight batman suit becoming the suit in the batman comics.
I dont mind the movie suit being used in movie tie-ins (like this), but i dont want the comic armor in Iron Mans on-going title to change

Good point, but I have realized on the covers for the issues they have been movie colored IMO.

I really like the Movie Suit, but i would not want it to become the armor of the comics - its like the Dark Knight batman suit becoming the suit in the batman comics.
I dont mind the movie suit being used in movie tie-ins (like this), but i dont want the comic armor in Iron Mans on-going title to change

If anything, I'd want them to bring the circle back onto the comic Iron Man.

Loved the movie! I am a big Robert Downey Jr. fan. I don't read comic books but I was in a gift shop Flamingo Las Vegas and they had it. GREAT now I am addicted to Iron Man comic books. At least I will have something to read in my room after all my money is spent at the tables!

Iron Man women fan!

Welcome to the boards, has anyone heard anything on whether or not this series will be finished, I believe it made to issue 2? and we haven't seen any new issues, I believe it was slated for a 4 issue arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"