Sequels Is Fox building up to Exiles?

Dasher10

I'm like Deadpool IRL
Reaction score
What I'm hearing about the timeline splintering makes me wonder if eventually all these timelines from the OT, new timeline, Legion, Logan and The Gifted will eventually have certain members join a new team

Now that Disney/Marvel are leaving Netflix, wouldn't it be great for Fox to jump in and start co-producing some shows to stream on Netflix? I remember X1 being on there for a while. Right now i think DOFP would do well.

Also, Netflix gets diversity pretty well, which X-Men is founded on:
[YT]ACZu99zWT2c[/YT]

Now that Disney/Marvel are leaving Netflix, wouldn't it be great for Fox to jump in and start co-producing some shows to stream on Netflix? I remember X1 being on there for a while. Right now i think DOFP would do well.

Also, Netflix gets diversity pretty well, which X-Men is founded on:
[YT]ACZu99zWT2c[/YT]

Disney/Pixar is leaving Netflix but Disney/Marvel TV, which also co-produces the X-Men TV shows on FOX and FX, is staying put. Star Wars and MCU films may as well if negotiations between Netflix and Disney are fruitful.

What I'm hearing about the timeline splintering makes me wonder if eventually all these timelines from the OT, new timeline, Legion, Logan and The Gifted will eventually have certain members join a new team

If it happens it won't be called Exiles.

Fox and building up cant be used in the same sentence :woot:

X-Force is the only team film I see being built prior in other films.

Disney/Pixar is leaving Netflix but Disney/Marvel TV, which also co-produces the X-Men TV shows on FOX and FX, is staying put. Star Wars and MCU films may as well if negotiations between Netflix and Disney are fruitful.

Darn. Well, if they can't work a TV show into Netflix, then at least a film or two ? DOFP and Deadpool FTW :)

No Fox Marvel Netflix please. I don't want a cheap looking X-Men show which I suspect it will be since the Marvel Netflix look under budgeted.

As for another team movie, X-Factor Investigations is the only one I want to see after New Mutants/X-Force. Exiles/Generation X/Alpha Flight would be too much unless Fox has no more stories to tell for the X-Force, the New Mutants and the X-Men.

you wish some x-men characters had the develpment and spotlight of those characters are Netflix, lol. its not all about effects, but about reaching popularity and love from general audience. something many x-men havent gotten yet.

true. and even some effects don't look well-developed sometimes. I still don't like Psylocke's psy knife.

you wish some x-men characters had the develpment and spotlight of those characters are Netflix, lol. its not all about effects, but about reaching popularity and love from general audience. something many x-men havent gotten yet.

Eh. A couple of Marvel characters might shine on Netflix but that's mostly because Marvel chose to exclude them from the movies, not because its the better platform for them. The MCU heroes are still the cool kids especially whe n Infinity War comes out.

Now if Fox can come up with a X-Men TV show that isn't hold back by limited budget and isnt filled by made for TV characters, then maybe it could be great. Even Disney couldn't do justice to Inhumans, I don't see why Foxwould be different given by their inconsistent track record. Like for a "Uncanny X-Men" kind of show to work, they would need to showcase the X-Men. Like Legion is good as a stand alone show, but as a X-Men show, not really. The show couldn't even feature another comic book character other than Legion/Shadow King.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"