• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Is the Blu-Ray Spider-Man trilogy worth buying?

Sentry2k2

Civilian
Reaction score
If I have the first two Spider-Man on DVD, and am planning on getting the
3rd one on Blu-Ray, is it better to just buy the Blu-Ray trilogy or just get the single 3rd movie? I don't have an HDTV yet, but will it make a difference when I do?

You don't get any special features on the Spider-Man 1 & 2 Blu-Ray discs but you do get the Spider-Man 3 Two disc Blu-Ray edition in the set. Since you already have the first 2 dvds with all the special features already on them then you can do without seeing the special features over again but if you care more about picture quality over features then you should just go ahead & get the Blu-Ray trilogy if you can afford it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"