• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JLA/JLU Episodes With Batman

Asteroid-Man

Avenger
Reaction score
I've been putting together an ultimate collection of Batman media from the 90's and on. (All the stuff I grew up with)

So far I have

Nolan's Series:
BB
BGK
TDK

BTAS:
Vol. 1-3 and movies

TNBA:
Vol. 1 and movie

Crossovers:
From Superman TAS

What I still need:

BB:
Vol. 1 & 2 and Movie

Crossovers:
Static Shock
Zeta Project

Batman Legacy:
Batman-Batman and Robin

The Batman:
Seasons 1-5

The new frontier

But I know where to get those ones, I'm wondering which JLA and JLU episodes have Batman in them (or don't have Batman in them, which ever is easier)

The reason I don't want the ones without batman is that I'd have to get Superman TAS, Superman 1-4, SR & Doomsday.

Well... In my opinion, you would need to have seen Superman: The Animated Series to understand JL/JLU a little better - It's not vital but it would definitely help as a lot of the shows main villains are form Superman's rogues gallery...

BTW: How do you intend to just view the Batman episodes?

----------------------------------------------------------

Regardless, heres all the information you should need on the two shows...

Justice League:

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/jl/episodes/

Justice League Unlimited:

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/jlu/episodes/

By selecting the episodes with Batman in it only in the torrent download, that's how.

Oh... OK then, thats fine. My mind was thinking in terms of box-sets, thats all.

Anyway, do those links help solve your problem, Asteroid-Man?

yeah thanks. the only character I've really liked from DCU were the Batman ones (ever since I was a kid) I never liked Superman cause he took off his glasses and no one knew who the hell he was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"