• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jogger Blindsided by Flying Deer

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs

Avenger
Reaction score
ku-xlarge.jpg

Sometimes you go for a jog and nothing happens except for maybe a cramp, and sometimes you go for a jog and a deer falls from mid-air and crushes you. So it went for an unnamed 27-year-old Virginia woman who was jogging when she was hit by a deer that had been sent airborne by a 71-year-old woman driving on a highway.

Both women were taken to the hospital and released on Friday. The deer, according to a man who stumbled on the accident scene, was eaten by vultures — and by "vultures" he means actual vultures, like, the bird, and not, you know, Washington lobbyists (because of how Virginia and Washington D.C. are very close to each other).

"That's pretty amazing," said another man who was doing his daily workout before finding himself a bystander to a deer falling out of the sky and landing on some poor unsuspecting woman who was just trying to jog. "I don't know what the statistics are for that but it's pretty low."

Indeed.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...r-Goes-Airborne-Strikes-Jogger-234814141.html

What a horrible way to end a workout

I will be the first to say it...

Oh Deer

Somewhere the very mathematical sequence that made this very event occur has plunged an entire star system elsewhere in the universe into chaos.

I hope there is a big-screen movie adaption based on this.

It sounds like a Monty Python sketch except that would end with the city in flames and a giant foot squashing it all.

Viral marketing campaign for a remake of Santa's Slay?

Bambi's Revenge, the gritty sequel.

Sound's like Rudolph's Flying School For Deer side business is off to a rocky start. :o

Grandma went out running this Christmas? She needs to watch out.....ok I'll see my way out

Blitzen needs to stop getting blasted before he goes for a test flight :doh:

:hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"