• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

'Justice' action figures

ImrtlLimpWrist

Civilian
Reaction score
Anyone know if they will release 'Justice'-inspired action figures in their metal-men armor? Would love to get the Hawkman/Hawkwoman figures if they ever show up.

wizarduniverse_1951_201300562

Series 6

wizarduniverse_1951_389997218

Series 7

We don't get a Captain Cold, but we get worthless armored variants?

Wow, Superman's super sucks!:(

That Aquaman is badass. Just like in the justice series, issue 12 was the best aquaman I have ever seen. That's aquaman! Not someone who rides shotgun in WW invisible jet waiting for something to do, not some joke character from superfriends, just a kick ass father/hero that will do anything to protect Atlantis and earth. To bad he can't get that treatment in his comics. Instead we have get an air-headed, playful, surfer dude as the new aquaman. Yeah right.

That Hawkwoman looks like something out of Flash Gordon 1950s version. I hope they do the Hawks in their Metal Men armor. They looked cool.

HA! there is no Superman ! its Captain Marvel...
or didnt you read Justice?

Wow, talk about anal.......

Alright, the Capt. Marvel in the Superman armor super sucks.

The Parasite was the only figure I gave a rat's ass about and I got it. Every other figure can go screw itself.

Especially that lame Captain Marvel dressed as a lame Superman.

I didn't realise Justice had lame super-armour varients. It's like it was written to make action figures... like He-man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"