• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Justice League Status Updates Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you forgetting the Avengers?

The movie ? I thought it was really the bottom of the barrel regarding superhero comics adaptions (in line with tim story's rape of fantastic four and silver surfer or last year green lantern). A tedious movie , with absolutely nothing to sustain it.A bombarding of nonsense action , no suspense whatsoever , that goes waaaay too long. Maybe if Hulk appeared a little more , it wouldn't be so bad. If it wasnt for my kid , i would have probably left the theater.

And this comes from a guy who really liked iron man 1 , thor and even incredbile hulk (speaking only about these new marvel iteration...my favorite marvel adaption is still Ang Lee's Hulk or Raimi Spidey 2)

Im not badmouthing a jla movie. I just think the existence of it is not good for the solo movies. I've never been fond of these ideas of grabbing all these different character that grew individually , and just sticking them together. Its like a bad fighting video game , where they stick all these guys from different mediums.

But i completely understand why a WB exec wants this done. With the Avengers success , and joining Bat and Supe's together...

While I don't share your opinion, I understand why you feel like that. I hope they'll prove you wrong though ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"