Lots of Season Three Info **Potential Spoilers**

SuperT

I See It, I Want It
Reaction score
BIG SPOILERS FOR SEASON THREE!!!!

Here's the first one:

From http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Party-Central-Latest/Heroes-Hrg-Promises/800042437

Heroes Promises an "Unbelievable" Season 3

Jack Coleman and Zachary Quinto pic by Steve Granitz/ WireImage.com

It's been over six months since we saw our favorite HEROES on TV, but for the past seven weeks the cast and crew have been hard at work to bring us "Volume III: Villains." Tather than wait patiently until the NBC series' September 22 return, we asked the cast some burning questions. Here's what we found out about the next season.

"It's unbelievable — Season 1 on steroids," says Jack Coleman (aka HRG). "The two things that HEROES does best are adrenalin and mystery, and these episodes have it in spades. You're going to see guest stars and plenty of other characters, but it's focusing on the core group."

Of that core group, HRG is rumored to be working with Sylar in the coming season. "[Zach Quinto] and I have a storyline," shares Coleman, "which kind of brings us into a direct confrontation... and maybe more."

Hiro gets to fight his own villain, but this time it's one with a comedic streak. "He's going to have an arch-nemesis," Masi Oka told us at the premiere of Get Smart. Daphne (played by Brea Grant) is a speedster who will be the Joker to Oka's Batman — "although in my mind it's more of Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner," he says. "You'll find Hiro playing a lot with ACME gadgets and falling flat on his face."

We caught up with Season 2 newbie Dania Ramirez at the Akademiks and BET Luxury Day at the Oasis Spa, where she was taking a short break from playing Maya. "There's a lot of focus on who she is as a person," she tells us about the new season. "Maya is in a different place. She's lost everybody and she's a lot more powerful." Maya is also sultry and deservedly so, "will hook up with a familiar character," Ramirez reveals with a sexy smile.

This could spell trouble... and we can't wait! — Carita Rizzo

And the second one

Jason Badower, online graphic novel artist for Heroes visited the set and watched this scene taking place:

.As we came across another set I noticed that this one was densely populated. I stood in a hallway looking through into a room and could swear I recognised the man standing in the next room. It was Zachary Quinto. Sylar himself. He was talking to someone who had their back to me. When she turned around I recognised the petite blonde as Hayden Panettiere (Claire). I was shocked and elated at seeing these two. Then from around the corner walked Jack Coleman (Mr Bennet) to complete the trinity! They proceeded to block out a scene with the director and crew. I asked Ollie if I could go closer and he shrugged a confirmation. I edged around and joined the rest of the crew. They proceeded to play out a very, VERY interesting scene that made me break out in a huge grin with its implications.

And the last one:

From Watch w/ Kristin

Tessa in Kansas City, Mo.: Kristin, will Ali Larter definitely be back on Heroes this season? Last we saw her she was in an explosion, if I remember correctly.
Ali is definitely still a part of Heroes. Niki Sanders, not so much, but Ali will stick around and conjure up a whole new personality we haven't yet seen before for season three: Tracy Strauss. (Something tells me she'll be hot, blond and look like that chick who once wore a whipped-cream bikini for Dawson Leery.) Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure I'm hitting the set tomorrow to interview a few of the castmembers, so if you have Q's for the Heroes cast, I know a secret place you can hide them: [email protected]. (I'm not sure who'll be there, but I know Zach and Milo will be.)

Drew in Montana: Give up some goods on Heroes! What's next for my favorite, Matt?
He's going to end up in the desert with a horse with no name...and a tortoise. Believe it or not, I'm serious about the desert and the tortoise part. Matt's storyline is about to get über-trippy!

I am curious about Niki. I hope her new personality isn't a Jessica copy. In that case i would rather see Jessica.

ya they should just give us Jessica, she was great.

She was. I bet the HRG/Sylare scenes are gonna be great. Aren't there Peter spoilers?

My initial reaction to the spoilers
Maya is sultry :up::up:
Hiro and Daphne = Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner :up:
Sylar confrontation with HRG :up::up::up:

Matt in the desert :down:

My guess who Maya hooks up is [BLACKOUT]Mohinder[/BLACKOUT].

I was watching Heroes unmasked the other night and Tim Kring when asked if any more of Isaac's paintings would be uncovered in this season said that the sketchbook will re-appear and we will be getting a new painter.

Peter and Sylar also have the ability to paint the future so it's probably one of them.

I was hoping that. it would really invalidate Isaac's death if they brought in someone new.

Peter and Sylar also have the ability to paint the future so it's probably one of them.

It would be cool if it was one of them. I'd love it if it was Peter who took over that role :woot:

BIG SPOILERS FOR SEASON THREE!!!!

Here's the first one:

:wow::wow::wow: WOW, its true!!!!

season-three-spoiler_408x492.jpg

:wow::wow::wow: WOW, its true!!!!

season-three-spoiler_408x492.jpg
coooool!

Man, they just better not:
have HRG get killed by Sylar - it was bad enough worrying he was toast all through last season; I'll seriously stop watching if HRG dies, especially since Nathan's plot sounds sort of crappy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"