• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Man of Steel 2

sf2

Superhero
Reaction score
I have make a superman fan film with the story continues from ZSJL & MoS. it's called Man of Steel 2: Hope Lives. It has Brainiac, Supergirl, Lois's father - General Lane & Jimmy Olsen.

Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. Hope to hear your comments

I can see you worked really hard on this. Well done.

You gathered images, you made animations and recorded new scenes... it's very good.

I can see you worked really hard on this. Well done.

You gathered images, you made animations and recorded new scenes... it's very good.

Many thanks. Really hope we can get a hopeful, joyful and inspiring Henry Cavill superman otherwise his death in BvS & his brief return in ZSJL are just too wasteful. btw, Do you like my story? The background story of Krypton, Brainiac and Supergirl can be easily further developed to have its own spin-off film / tv series.

Many thanks. Really hope we can get a hopeful, joyful and inspiring Henry Cavill superman otherwise his death in BvS & his brief return in ZSJL are just too wasteful. btw, Do you like my story? The background story of Krypton, Brainiac and Supergirl can be easily further developed to have its own spin-off film / tv series.
I enjoyed the story.

I don't think we will see Cavill again in a solo movie.

A hard reboot will be next.

Ya. I lost hope since 2016. (since the bad reception of JL) but suddenly I see the light this year... the last chance... I pray he will return... I hope HOPE LIVES... do you want to see him return?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"