• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Man Punches Kangaroo in the Face (or, the Australia Thread)

Lol, just by pure coincidence, I'm watching an interview on the WWE Network where Bruno Sammartino is telling a story of how he had to wrestle an adult orangutan for $50.

This is a true Aussie hero :woot:
[YT]/9QCgqQdmr0M[/YT]

That kangaroo went on to play the villain of Justice League. Made billions.

While I don't condone animal abuse in general, kangaroos are dangerous so I don't blame the guy for being cautious. Hell, it had his dog in a headlock like it was UFC fight or something!

The look on his face after getting hit had me howling.

The reaction was priceless. "Man, fu** this! I'm out of here!"

That kangaroo went on to play the villain of Justice League. Made billions.

He would probably be better than Lex, Joker and Enchantress, as well as most of Marvels villains.

He would probably be better than Lex, Joker and Enchantress, as well as most of Marvels villains.

With a proper turn-and-glare... could be a tremendous Bond villain.

Little tip to those wanting to come down here for a holiday. Roos are all cute and cuddly, until they decide they want to kick you in the chest. And watch out for snakes, they're pretty much all poisonous. :)

Of the top 25 most poisonous/venomous snakes in the world, Australia has 21 of them.

Don't forget about those bloody drop bears.

Last edited:
I felt very sorry for the dog but also sorry for the kangaroo ngl :(

It was awesome. And you can tell God has a sense of humor when he made kangaroos. Look at them! An animal that boxes and likes to fight with his hands. But they are nasty animals. They say those jokers would jump out of the bushes and drown people just for the fun of it. Not saying it would be fun to see but it's just crazy how cute they look but they are bad as hell. Dude was in the right. I can't believe PETA is giving this guy a hard time. He was saving an animal!

Little tip to those wanting to come down here for a holiday. Roos are all cute and cuddly, until they decide they want to kick you in the chest. And watch out for snakes, they're pretty much all poisonous. :)

I have family in Australia and I told them I won't be visiting them anytime soon. :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"