• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Marvel MMORPG

The Punisher said:
That says it all. Thanks.
anytime.:woot:

DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE VISTA TO PLAY IT?... can a normal computer handle it?

I believe a normal XBOX360 is going to be able to handle it ;)

...right?

imdaly said:
I believe a normal XBOX360 is going to be able to handle it ;)

...right?
yes i know.....

but my freind doesnt have the 360 and i was wondering if any normal comp can play it.

because if not....then how do they expect to make money?:csad:

xwolverine2 said:
anytime.:woot:

DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE VISTA TO PLAY IT?... can a normal computer handle it?

From what I understand upcomming x360 EXCLUSIVES are going to be crossplatformed between being able to play them on an x360 or playing them on your computer if it has Vista. Something about how Vista has basically an x360 on it, but you CANT use it as an x360 without an x360 either on your network, or the Seriel number.

Essentially, if you have a 360 and a Vista running computer, you'll be able to play the games on either or.

I really hope you can play as heroes for a bit... cruising around New York on an ice-slide would be FREAKIN' SWEET!!! :)

im confused...you need online access from the xbox360? or can you get the normal one?!?!?!

Probably need online.

I'm betting you create your own hero and he simply exists in the Marvel Universe, running into certain characters every now and then. Like The Matrix Online. I'm sure people didn't really think they were all going to be playing Neo or something.

imaperson2 said:
im confused...you need online access from the xbox360? or can you get the normal one?!?!?!
it wouldnt be any fun without it

That trailer was awesome! I so can't wait for this, two Marvel games? Just wow.

Someone needs to make avys of that trailer. Now.

Im really not into the X-box and would never get one or the 360, but this is the ONLY game that has tempted me. Thank goodness its coming on the PC. I just need a powerful machine which hopefully I will have by the time this comes out

imaperson2 said:
yeah but im just lost with this whole online concept.:huh: :cmad:
whats so hard to understand?!?!
xboxlive > reality

i dont know which game will be the greatest game ever yet.......The Mass Effect or MARVEL MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLE PLAYING GAME....

im still buyin both

THWIP* said:
YEAH, THIS WAS UNVEILED AT X06 YESTERDAY. THIS THREAD SHOULD BE MOVED TO THE 'MS' FORUM, BTW. :up:

Well, the Microsoft forum has subtitle of 360 and Xbox. Thus, I started thread in here as the PC could be considered a non-Microsoft platform.

(Although good luck trying to get the game work in anything but Windows).

I imagine most people would want PC games to go in this forum rather than the Microsoft one.

Windows Vista[/b] at that.

I still say there's no reason they can't let you rent marvel characters, play them in instanced missions or both. There are "4700" marvel characters. While Spider-Man and Wolverine may have a long Queue, there's no reason you can't play as at least the bottom 4600 or something.

This can happen, this can work. I won't shut up about it, or make any assumptions, until the real info gets dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"