Marvel vs. Justice League

QWoods

Sidekick
Reaction score
Which Marvel characters are similar enough to these Justice League characters to fight them.

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Atom
Hawkman
Zatanna

My choices:
Superman - Sentry(Robert Reynolds)
Batman - Moon Knight
Wonder Woman - Ms. Marvel
Flash - Quicksilver
Green Lantern - ???
Aquaman - Namor
Martian Manhunter - Vision
Green Arrow - Hawkeye
Black Canary - ???
Atom - Ant-Man
Hawkman - Angel
Zatanna - Scarlet Witch

Nova VS. Green Lantern is the first one that jumps to mind.

And GL would win. Not only because he's vastly superior in every way but because , even if he WAS much more powerful, Nova's more or less a knock-off of Green Lantern and so is not allowed to win.
It'd be like Black Cat beating Selina Kyle in a scrap. Dumb..

The first New Avengers line up can take on The Justice League.

Ironman, Captain America, Luke Cage, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Spider-Woman, ect...

black cat is not a catwoman rip off

u should really go to wikipedia and go to both Catwoman and Black Cat's pages and read the entire thing, you'll see

Superman- Thor
Batman- Daredevil
Wonder Woman-Ms. marvel
Flash- Makkari
Green Lantern- Quasar
Aquaman- namor
Martian Manhunter- Vision
Green Arrow-hawkeye
Black Canary -Black Widow
Atom- Wasp (hank Pym)
Hawkman- Archangel
Zatanna- Scarlet witch

Superman- Thor
Batman- Daredevil
Wonder Woman-Ms. marvel
Flash- Makkari
Green Lantern- Quasar
Aquaman- namor
Martian Manhunter- Vision
Green Arrow-hawkeye
Black Canary -Black Widow
Atom- Wasp (hank Pym)
Hawkman- Archangel
Zatanna- Scarlet witch

That's a pretty good list, so let's go over it. Also, we have to forget the fact that any competent Green Lantern could take them all in literally a heartbeat(god help them if it's Hal or Kyle).

Superman vs Thor. Very easily a draw. Thor has the magic aspect, which I believe Superman still has a vunerability to. Thor's weakness in this fight is that he has a tendency to let his emotions take control, whereas Superman doesn't let that happen until the moment when he wins. End of story, there's no clear answer.

Batman vs Daredevil. Batman, no contest. Bats has trained to be the world's best athlete. He may not be the fastest sprinter, he may not be able to lift the most, he may not have the most stamina, but he has the best possible combination of every physical trait possible. Also, genius level intellect. Daredevil, though I love 'im, is just a guy who can kick serious ass, but not nearly as dedicated or as obsessive as Bats. If we're going with classic interpretations, Batman has tech, he'd figure DD to be blind, and have a way to deal with it, probably with sonics. I love DD, but sorry, it's no contest. Bats wins.

Flash vs Makkari. Last I knew, Makkari only had near light-speed, so this is done and over. Flash by picoseconds. Both Barry and Wally have raced the light.

GL vs Quasar. Depending on the writers preference, a possible draw, but I can't believe Jordan wouldn't win in the end. That's all.

Aquaman vs Namor. Who the hell knows. I'm not terribly sure of their individual strength levels, but I don't believe Namor has any telepathic ability, and that's a good advantage to have.

J'onn vs Vision. J'onn. Nuff said.

Green Arrow vs Hawkeye. Arrow. Again, 'nuff said.

Canary vs. Widow. Equal levels of physical prowess, but add in Canary's sonic scream(last i knew the widow had no 'super' powers), Black Widow is toast.

Atom vs Hank Pym. As seen in the Philosopher's Stone Arc in the last JLA run, all Ray needs to do is shrink down small enough to expand into his the brain of his foe, and foe is toast. He killed Darkseid. DARKSEID.

Hawkman vs Archangel. Really? There's actually a question about this? Really?

Zatanna vs Scarlett Witch? No idea. Could go either way.

Anyhow. Interesting to think about. And yes, I gave it to DC nearly every time, but it's not my fault one company creates uber-powerful characters whilst the other doesn't. Both have their value. I loves me some Spider-Man and FF. Just a fact, if they did a non-fan influenced DC VS Marvel, based on history and logic, DC would win. By the by, DC vs Marvel 10 years ago was a travesty. No was is Wolverine taking down Lobo in the space of seconds. Lobo took down Superman by kicking him in the balls.

Which Marvel characters are similar enough to these Justice League characters to fight them.

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Atom
Hawkman
Zatanna