Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Does anyone know when the DVD/Blu Ray of AOS is coming?

AgentsOfSHIELD_S1_BLU_f.jpg

I have to agree but
the blue-ray cover does look good though

These will be awesome birthday and Christmas presents to me this year. I'm glad that I'm off two weeks during the holidays so I can binge view them all!!!!

there will be no hydra symbol because it's a spoil for aos and catws

They spoiled it in the advertising blurb for the dvd/bluray.

I don't think they are worried about that any longer.

Agreed! two sides of the same coin, and all that...
Yeah, but I don't think anyone would even think of doing that, making even the slip cover like that would be cool.

I don't see how, since most people have already SEEN Winter Soldier that would have wanted to see it.

I doubt anyone has been able to avoid the Hail Hydra memes haha

I got an email from amazon telling me it is now available for pre order

can't pre-order it on amazon anymore .. sup with that?

perhaps the relaese date has been changed

I made my pre order yesterday

512M%2Bz1%2B1vL.jpg

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/ma...son-one-declassified-slipcase-hc#.U6FtO0C3VnU

Learn the secrets of Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. in this exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the making of Marvel’s first live-action TV show! Hear from the cast, creators and crew as they reveal never-before-shared details from the first season. This deluxe keepsake volume offers an insider’s look into the making of the blockbuster espionage series on ABC produced by Joss Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen and Jed Whedon and Jeffrey Bell; and starring Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Brett Dalton, Chloe Bennett, Iain De Caestecker and Elizabeth Henstridge.

Marvel, hardback, 240 pages, published July 2014

Where is the image not on the site? Moving this to dvd thread too.

512M%2Bz1%2B1vL.jpg

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/ma...son-one-declassified-slipcase-hc#.U6FtO0C3VnU

Learn the secrets of Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. in this exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the making of Marvel’s first live-action TV show! Hear from the cast, creators and crew as they reveal never-before-shared details from the first season. This deluxe keepsake volume offers an insider’s look into the making of the blockbuster espionage series on ABC produced by Joss Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen and Jed Whedon and Jeffrey Bell; and starring Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Brett Dalton, Chloe Bennett, Iain De Caestecker and Elizabeth Henstridge.

Marvel, hardback, 240 pages, published July 2014

Somewhere out there Lou Ferrigno shed a little tear and couldn't figure out why. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"