Mary Jane: Professional Damsel in Distress

KyleSBeaver

Civilian
Reaction score
Spoilers, Spoilers, Spoilers...

So, I have quite a few questions about this movie and they all seem to revolve around Mary Jane. Thoughts/answers/comments are appreciated.

1. So, Harry forced MJ to break up with Peter? MJ comes home and is attacked by Harry. We assume he tells her to meet Peter on the bridge and dump him, as Harry watches. Then she goes and gets her waitress job and goes on with life, just fine with the fact that Harry is crazy and she let him ruin her relationship? What? I'm serious when I ask if I missed something, or didn't get something.

2. This is now the THIRD time that MJ has been taken captive by the main villain of the movie. I was seriously expecting that news anchor to say something like

"...identified as Mary Jane Watson. Interestingly enough, it's the same women who was kidnapped by Otto Octavius and before that, held hostage on a bridge by the menace known as the Green Goblin."

3. Why did Eddie kidnap MJ to use as bait? How did he even know they were together? Was there some scene where he saw them together? If he thought Peter had stolen Gwen, why not kidnap Gwen Stacy?

Thanks for any info!

I dunno. venom's storyline was complete bull **** anyway.

I wanted MJ to die from her numerous falls and close calls... damn. She's such a lame character in the movies.

Hey, thanks for the link!

Unfortunately, I'm not too interested in seeing photos of Kirsten Dunst or reading some interviews about Mary Jane.

Now that the world has seen the movie, I was hoping to just get some answers to the questions I had regarding certain plot points.

I answered your questions there so mods can close this. Hopefully we can keep all the character questions in their own threads... Mods?

I answered your questions there so mods can close this. Hopefully we can keep all the character questions in their own threads... Mods?

Look, I get it. You're trying to pimp some Mary Jane thread you created. That's cool and all, and I'm not trying to hijack your Mary jane threadness (?).

Just had a few questions about some scenes in the movie. If you don't think a thread should exist, don't reply to it. That's the fastest way to make sure it sinks to the bottom.

I actually did like the way that Mary Jane was portrayed in the film. I nearly s*** my pants when New Goblin attacked in her apartment, though I was surprised she remained conscious, especially considering that he nearly pushed her through the drywall.

Also, I loved it when Eddie captured her. When all you see is his hand grabbing her throat...very creepy...very well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"