Micheal Bishop Is Jonathan Kent

I'll give him this he seems more convincing as Taylor's son then Jordan was (looks wise anyway)

He does look the part more. Hopefully the change won't be too jarring.

Yeah, have to agree with everyone above, he certainly looks like the perfect brother looks wise. I guess we'll have to just see if he'll be good in the role acting wise.

Does this mean there will never be any flashbacks to seasons 1 and 2 now, or any "previously on Superman and Lois" recaps?

He does look more related to Jordan Kent now.

Does this mean there will never be any flashbacks to seasons 1 and 2 now, or any "previously on Superman and Lois" recaps?

He does look more related to Jordan Kent now.
Realistically, why would there be?

They could use brief clips of the new actor edited into old footage, like with young Kara in the pod launching scene in the opening credits for Supergirl.

If Jonathan gets powers, it may be the electrical ones from the comics.

At this point, I feel like this season is either now or never when it comes to giving Jonathan some kind of equalizer that allows him to actively participate in the family's heroics.

Jordan has powers and Natalie has a Steel Suit of her own. Even though Lois doesn't have any powers or special equipment, being a reporter allows her to get involved in the main storylines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"