Most Overrated Movies You've Seen

...you honestly like Insomnia more than Inception?

So Inception won't be the only Nolan movie not in your collection. :confused:

I personally don't like Insomnia all that much. It's not a bad movie, but its really slow.

For me, the only Nolan movie I could say I 'hate' is Following. Insomnia and TDK are meh, and everything else I like a lot.

I personally don't like Insomnia all that much. It's not a bad movie, but its really slow.

For me, the only Nolan movie I could say I 'hate' is Following. Insomnia and TDK are meh, and everything else I like a lot.

I think Prestige and Memento are Nolan's best. I like his Batman but these movies are my favorites of his purely because I love anything in the 19th century and I like the concept of non linear story telling.

I think Prestige and Memento are Nolan's best. I like his Batman but these movies are my favorites of his purely because I love anything in the 19th century and I like the concept of non linear story telling.
Yeah, I would probably agree with that.

Although, I like Inception. :woot:

(but I don't think that's his best movie)

Yeah, I would probably agree with that.

Although, I like Inception. :woot:

(but I don't think that's his best movie)

Inception isn't a bad movie but I didn't get what the hype was about and saw it twice in theatres to make sure I didn't miss any thing. A case of emperor's new clothes.

Inception isn't a bad movie but I didn't get what the hype was about and saw it twice in theatres to make sure I didn't miss any thing. A case of emperor's new clothes.
Well, I saw TDK in theaters about 7 times(I'm also a HUGE bat-fan), and I did it mainly because I was confused why I didn't like the movie as much as everyone else. Granted, I don't outright hate the movie, but I kept going to see it, to figure out why I just wasn't attracted to it.

But I guess I'm labeled as a "Nolan hater" over at the batboards because of it. It's strange that you can like B89, but hate BR, and not be labeled a "Burton hater", but if you don't like TDK, somehow you hate all of Nolan's movies? :huh:

Aliens vs Predator: Requiem

The simple fact that some find it watchable is enough for me to think it's overrated

For me, it's the Avengers. I'm a Whedon fan and I found it to be his weakest work. Don't get me wrong, the film had some great moments, but with all the hype, I went in expecting something more. I never really felt like the film came together. I expected more substance, even for a light-hearted film. But, that is to be expected because I really haven't loved any of the Marvel films. I enjoyed Iron Man but the rest just felt mediocre to me.

Spider-Man (2002)

Never liked it, even when I saw it at age 15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"