• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

MP3 Players

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
I'm planning on getting a new MP3 player, but I'm not familiar with a lot of the competitors. I know iPod and Zune, but I'm not quite sure if I want either; does anyone know of any good ones besides those two?

iPod is the standard...

but Sansa is really second in my book

I love my iPhone (which has a built in ipod). My brother has a Zune, he love it. It has a built in FM Transmitter. But, I read on Gizmodo that there is a possibility of Zune being canceled for some reason. The VP of that division let it slip a few weeks ago.

I like my sansdisk. cheap and plays all formats.

Heya,

Yeah, I agree about the Sanza. My wife and I have two of 'em, and they are great. I like Apple (not a fanboy, mind you) but IPod is over priced. I just like the concept of takin' a Mp3 or another format, and it can play. Easy Tranfers.

G'Luck,
Ali

Does anyone have a Sansa View, and if so how is it?

I just got the Sansa Clip, as did my gf...I have no problems with it whatsoever.
Sounds good, didn't cost a fortune and does everything i need (plays music, records audio).

I like the ones with the FM radio in them, the one thing that iPod doesn't have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"