• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith show!

didn't they try this with that show with john stamos and the blonde traditionally british chick where they were thieves working for the gov?

This is the series that ABC is adapting from the 2005 movie of the same title which starred Branjelina. I couldn't find a thread about this already, so I started my own.

Jordana Brewster most recently from "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning" will play the role of Jane Smith.

debs.jpg

and Martin Henderson most recently from "Flyboys" and "Smokin' Aces" will play the role of John Smith.

flyboys2.jpg

Might be an interesting premise for a TV show. :word:

Fear and Terror grip my heart. I didn't know they were actually going through with this. They have great actors on it, so I can't get too angry... but it's not a premise that can be extended well in my mind...

It does seem like a difficult premise to extend upon, but I think it can work as a series provided its done right. I'm crossing my fingers for a great adaption.

It could work. They've got good leads, and as I've said before, the show lives or dies by the chemistry of its leads.

Brewster isn't sexy enough...and I made a thread, but it died so it is ok.

I'll admit, that particular picture of Brewster isn't the most flattering. The almost complete lack of an upper lip doesn't help.

First I have heard of this. I don't really know how they can make this into a decent series. I don't expect it to last more than a season.

the main selling point of the movie was that they were both spies and didn't know.

if they're to do a PREquel, it'll be ok

but if it's after the events of the movie, it'll suck and get cancelled.

I hope they just remake the film, but change some stuff up so it can contiune in an ongoing series.
Like it takes a few episodes for the Smiths to realize who they are, a few episodes when they are seperated, then the rest of the series they are together.

Brewster isn't sexy enough...and I made a thread, but it died so it is ok.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? brewster is one of the hottest women alive. But I also don't see much of a future for a show like this.

wasnt there already a tv series with that captian from ENTERPRISE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"