• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Mr. T brings kid out of coma

Noir

Avenger
Reaction score
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/wenn/20080329/ten-mr-t-brought-boy-out-of-coma-c60bd6d.html
Former The A-Team star Mr. T once stunned a sick child's family by bringing him out of a coma - after doctors begged the actor for help.
The poorly kid fell unconscious in Detroit, Michigan in the mid-1980s - and the only physical movement he made was in response to hearing Mr. T's name.
And when the mohawked star was in town, he stopped by the hospital to visit the ill boy - with miraculous results.
He tells Empire magazine, "His family put toys around him and one of them was a Mr. T doll. And whenever my name came up, the boy moved his arm.
"Somebody told the doctors I was in town, so they called me down there. I closed the curtains and prayed. Then, as I was walking down the hall, the kid suddenly came out of the coma and hollered out.
"That was my supernatural moment."

Mr. T is the man :up:

Chuck Norris talks the talk, Mr. T walks the walk.

Sorry, I know this is supposed to be like a miracle or something but I can't help but laugh. Mr. T, seriously? This guy liked Mr. T THAT much? I mean I could understand if it were your childhood pet that ran away, or that one special someone who you haven't seen in years that would bring about that sort of response, but MR. T???

Wait until he finds out that Mr. T isn't even considered cool enough, I bet that will put him right back into another coma.

lol

this literally made me lol

LOL

Wait until he finds out that Mr. T isn't even considered cool enough, I bet that will put him right back into another coma.

You should probably start repenting now... because Mr. T WILL strike you down. With a vengeance.

I pity you, fool. I pity you.

well hes hardly a kid if he went into the coma in the 1980's.. that said " GET OUTTA THAT COMA FOOL!!"

love.

You should probably start repenting now... because Mr. T WILL strike you down. With a vengeance.

I pity you, fool. I pity you.
Not only will Mr. T put him in a coma, he will bring him out of it and repeat the process..

Its like Rinse, Wash, Repeat..

If Chuck Norris and Mr. T fought in a dual, the universe would quite literally implode.

Chuck Norris would do a fancy pose, yell cut, and ask for a stunt double.

300px-MrT-stained-glass.jpg

MR T is the Man. He can put and wake you out of a coma.

Sorry, I know this is supposed to be like a miracle or something but I can't help but laugh. Mr. T, seriously? This guy liked Mr. T THAT much? I mean I could understand if it were your childhood pet that ran away, or that one special someone who you haven't seen in years that would bring about that sort of response, but MR. T???

He was in a coma since the 80's, did you not read that bit? Mr T was one of the biggest stars of that decade, he was the kids hero. It is quite easy to understand.

Oh, and Mr T is considered 'cool' these days. :cwink:

Cool story.

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire Mr T"

T is the man :up:

Did Mr. T eat his balls, too? (Google it if you are clueless.)

jag

Personally, I would need Hawkeye from MASH to bring me out of one.

rockyanthologycap.jpg

"...you better wipe that coma off your face before I knock it off."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"