• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels My X4 Posters:Introducing, Avalanche,Gambit,Quicksilver,Havok

Destiny Is Near

Civilian
Reaction score
first let me star off by saying im no good at Photoshop(as you can see. some of you may know that im trying to pen a script for X4, these posters are just little samples of what been on my mind(Teams and Characters) this thread is mainly to let you guys know what actors i have selected to play the new Parts(Avalanche,Gambit,Havok,Quicksilver) and the actual teams(So far) i have selected.

X-Teamcopy.jpg

Introducing Taylor Kitsch as Gambit.

Jubilee Finaly Earns her Suit:woot:

Brotherhoodcopy.jpg

Introducing

Paul Walker as Havok(i think he would be a great havok, not only does he have that it factor but if you guys seen Running Scared, he can act as a badass and not only a Boarder

Ryan Gosling as Quicksilver(I plan on an emotional confrontation between he and his father thats why i chose Ryan Gossling)

Carlos Shabo as Avalanche(Yea peeps that myself, i plan on starting my acting career this year and hopefully by years end i will moved to LA, i personally think im a great actor but of course i could use some work, but if i were to ever get cast, i think i will pull of the best Avalanche EVER.

again sorry guys for the bad photoshopping. and as you guys can see, i bought back a few friends from X1 and X2:cwink:

this script is gonna Fricken rock I PROMISE YOU GUYS THAT

Taylor Kitsch as Gambit? Whoo hoo! *squeekness apporoves* :D

nice job, but pauls head is a lil small for that body

Interesting choice having Ryan Gosling as Quicksilver. But the kid can definitely act, and could possibly bring depth to the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"