• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

National Geographic says a Zombie Apocalypse can happen

If it were a rabies derivative, they'd still be alive, and therefore not zombies.

The original article called it "the rage virus" ala "28 Day Later" in which people weren't technically zombies, just went into a raging frenzy and killed people. I think the same thing happened in "Left 4 Dead." And not once did I see one of those "zombies" eat anybody.

Sorry, I haven't yet made my seething hatred of the sci fi zombie apparent.

What I don't understand is if everybody is getting so scientific about "the zombie virus," I'd like to see them explain why the need for human flesh. You'd think that if they were mindless hungry beings, they'd eat anything and not just humans. At least they tried explaining the vampire's need for blood in the first "Blade" movie.

What I don't understand is if everybody is getting so scientific about "the zombie virus," I'd like to see them explain why the need for human flesh. You'd think that if they were mindless hungry beings, they'd eat anything and not just humans. At least they tried explaining the vampire's need for blood in the first "Blade" movie.

Most zombie stories I've seen or read had them eating any living flesh, not just humans.

Oooooo, the best type of cop.

Which is my I picked it, obviously.

But no seriously, bring this S the F on. Already got DAT BATTLE PLAN ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"