• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NBC Late Night Comedy in 2009

Next two weeks of Fallon:

Mo 7/20: Will Arnett, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Tom Jones
Tu 7/21: Michael Ian Black, Michael Showalter, Jordin Sparks
We 7/22: Bob Costas, the Mighty Boosh, Flo Rida
Th 7/23: Kevin Nealon, Demi Lovato, Twisted Sister
Fr 7/24: Anthony Mackie, John Mulaney

Mo 7/27: Holly Hunter, Mark Seliger, Spinal Tap
Tu 7/28: Puffy, Marissa Jaret Winokur, Tom Colicchio
We 7/29: Leslie Mann, Passion Pit
Th 7/30: Ashley Tisdale, Tim Meadows, Jarvis Cocker
Fr 7/31: Adam Sandler, Jimmy Buffett

The Sandler appearance will be interesting as Fallon does a pretty good Sandler impersonation.

Baldwin with a gold ascot, fanny pack and boots (part previous of a Lets play with your look sketch) does some improv as Tracy Morgan while Fallon is Robert DeNiro in "Ballboy".

Funniest thing ive seen on his show.

Both versions of "Let Us Play With Your Look" are just plain hysterical.

That had to of been one of the best episodes fo sho!

I think Fallon has really stepped up his game in he past few weeks...he's really been good...

After all these months, Jimmy Fallon's comedy continues to suck. His daytime-esque game shows don't work. However, his interview segments have been impressive since summer. Especially tonight with Russell Brand.

It has its moments. Overall, Fallon is like Leno now. Skip the first 30 minutes and enjoy the interviews.

I do that with Conan, except it is reversed. Watch first half hour...then usually bail out during interview time.

Felicia Day on Fallon was awesome.

He has it so easy...he'll probably get the host of SNL every week...

When you guys get the chance, go to Hulu and check out tonight's Artie Lang interview on Fallon. Then check out the Olivia Munn one. I don't normally praise Fallon but tonight was excellent.

When you guys get the chance, go to Hulu and check out tonight's Artie Lang interview on Fallon. Then check out the Olivia Munn one. I don't normally praise Fallon but tonight was excellent.

yea this was great lol
Art and Munn works perfectly :hehe:

Artie Lang can play ping pong. Shocker. Fallon can not. Not a shocker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"