New DTL Recruitment Thread

I'm just asking for future references, really. Though there are some Silver Surfer stories solely in GN form. And can't forget the awesome Doctor Strange & Doctor Doom: Triumph & Torment.

Average comic is, what...17-20 pages of actual story? So would a 55-60+ page GN be good to go?

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to drop out of this game. I'm not going to have the amount of time necessary to participate. Best of luck.

Well, with SF's impending murder, we're a player short again.

Okay, I've found and murdered SF. Now lets see if we can find another player. I'm wondering if Phaed would want to play. Or Colossal Spoons.

And for those of you who haven't seen it... due to lack of interest and Hellstormer not getting back with me (leaving only 5 players) I've closed the Contest of Marvels down. So if that taking up time was of any concern, it isn't anymore (unless my closing it is met with a lot of unexpected resistance). I've opened an invitation there for the DTL though... though I think Phaed and Powder are the only ones there that aren't signed up here. I think both would do great, but we'll see.

Last edited:
Hey guys, we've got a spot open again and four games to play in the regular season. So now's a perfect time to get your feet wet if you've ever been curious.

If you don't know what the Dream Team League is, imagine a sort of combination between an RPG, fantasy football, and Heroclix.

Getting a little more interested? Then come by the Discussion thread in the DTL forum. The team you would be taking over is AnnoyingSilence. But you can customize the team however you want if you join up. Also, feel free to check out the battle threads for this season to get a feel for how everything works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"