• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

World New Spider-Man game

Venom 1988

formerly Ultimate_Venom
Reaction score
I just got a newsletter from Activision showing this game called Spider-Man: Battle for New York. Judging from the first pic, it seems they will be using the design of the Ultimate Green Goblin.
Heres the description:

This fall, prepare for the debut of Spider-Man: Battle for New York, only on handheld. Play and customize both the heroic web-slinger and his infamous, fire-slinging archrival Green Goblin in a battle as massive as the Big Apple itself.
Demo Battle for New York and get the latest news on next summer's epic Spider-Man 3: The Game at Comic-Con 2006.

gameartspideypx1.jpg

screenshotspideyiz5.gif

i'm gettin that!!
the cover looks cool but i wish they would've used 616 gobby.

Yea same, I dont like the hulk-like ultimate GG

I may have to get a GBA just to play this....

"Customize Spidey" ...Interesting. Shame I dont have a Game-boy-watcha-ma-call-it.

No PSP?

I wish it was, but i may need to whip out my old, old, old, first generation game boy advance to play this!

Looks cool
So many games,must make a decision

Spideyssuperfan said:
No PSP?

I wish it was, but i may need to whip out my old, old, old, first generation game boy advance to play this!

i know, ill have to do the same i havn't used a nintendo handheld in forever, but ill have to for :spidey:

what's that screen shot from though? the graphics look like regular gameboy color

The screenshot is from the game, dont know if its from the DS or GBA version. Regardless to me it doesnt look like GBC graphics.

This is from Spider-Man 2: The Sinister Six for GBC. The graphics look a lot different.
spiderman_1.gif

the game looks like it's going to rock

?

spider-man portable games have been awful, except for usm, i guess.

Some games like Spider-Man (GBC), Mysterios Menace and Spider-Man 2 (PSP) were really good, just too short.

well, who knows maybe it is some literation of ultimate spider-man?

Ugh i hope not, im just hoping its like the x-men legends games where they just used the designs from the ultimate universe.

Cool! Always good to hear about new Spidey games. I'll be getting this one for the DS for sure. :up:

http://ds.ign.com/articles/720/720124p1.html

Seeing as these pics are different from the one above, Im gonna guess the one above is from the GBA version.
Also Im sad to say this is most likely gonna be based on the ultimate universe.
Still hoping it will be a good game.

Here are some pics
spider-man-battle-for-new-york-20060720022957237.jpg

spider-man-battle-for-new-york-20060720022957706.jpg

I made a thread about this in the Video Game forum. I never saw the game cover before. Cool!

I'm glad we get to play as Ultimate Green Goblin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"