• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New X-men triglogy starting where X-3 ended

yes i no, just the way he wrote, smartass way, of fyi-everyone and there mother is writting one, and **** like that, and ending everything with wow, i felt like u were trying to start something, that pissed me off, but i am more than ready to end this bickering enite

I agree. I do appologise fore saying the mother line. I honestly meant no offense by it. And the fyi, im used to it being more like a "just so you know" not so harsh. Heh... and "wow" to me is like "thats hott" to Paris Hilton <lol> So, after a rather elongated off-topic back and forth, when can we take a peak at your scripts N?

~Enite

pt 1 has been done, and i just finished pt 2 last night, so just pm me ur e-mail and ill send them both

im interested in reading pt. 1. please send it to me viva pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"