• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Newest Batman Fan Site on the Internet. Suggestions for improvement?

BatmanMoviesFan

Civilian
Reaction score
So its a given that I worship Batman. Along with a few friends, we decided to create another Batman fan site to have a web presence and to give us a way to get our 'nerd-on'!!

The website is still fairly new and I am looking for help from members to improve it. any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Facebook liking it will make me want to hug you. lol..

anyways here it is. Batman Movies.Org

Nice. Being the complete opposite of that one sided Batman website, Batman On Film, is a good start. Try to give fair reviews and insight rather than doing what a number of websites do; praise a certain story or movie/s and completely rip everything else with remarks that would turn people off.

An example of a good Batman website is GothamAlley's Gotham Alleys blog. Try to analyze certain aspects of the Batman Universe or story/stories in ways that were never done before.

Focus not only on the movies but the comics as well. Review modern and classic comics.

thanks for the advice. i will definately do that. right now i am filling up the site with the basic character bios and movie bios and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"