• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Next New Episode?

Robin91939

Master Tim
Reaction score
When does the next episode air?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it the season finale? This kind of sucks because this season has felt a little short. I would have liked about another episode or two to gear up for the finale where they had the plot for the finale as a subplot for a couple episodes you know?

Anyway, I'm just curious as to when it airs. Thanks.

-R

it should air this month or maybe may. yes its the season finale featuring superman and the justice leauge.

And I did put this up in a thread.

Duplicate thread topics? Welcome to message boards. ;)

Happens in the comic forums almost daily.

A pic from today's update of COMICS CONTINUUM, which confirmed those airdates:

joiningth.jpg

In response to the first post, all seasons these days have been cut down to 13 odd episodes, or at least the dcau type ones for quite a while. the 26 ep format has died out long ago...

funny that because the fantastic four has an incredibly long season but it has yet to really even dent the majority of its eps, i don't think we've even got to see up to half of the ones made for it yet which is a shame because i think it has potential. it only needs to be a lil bit more violent to drive in the crowds like the second season of the old 90s version, that was marvel's best cartoon ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"