No 83's artwork

NO_83_Comics

Civilian
Reaction score
hey guys and gals im gonna post some of my work manly for other peoples critics so any feedback would be awsome.

first up is my submission im working on for marvel, its of ultimate cap and my own design for ultimate red skull. probaly not gonna get anything from it but never hurts to try again and again and again im planning on being the andy dufrane of the comic world:oldrazz: i know the images are blurry but i dont have a scanner yet

Page 1
IMG_0542.jpg

Page 2
IMG_0543.jpg

Page 3
IMG_0544.jpg

would love to hear what you guys think should happen next ive kinda hit a perverbial wall.

thanx

heres thi invitation for me and my fiances wedding dont worry i plan on coloring it but i first have to afford an expensive art probam and yes those are supposed to be our pet rabbit and cat

184.jpg

now this is my favorite picture ive ever drawingwould love to think what you guys think. its also a little blury but the next time im at my folks ill sacn my smaller onethat i shrank at kinkos but im to excited to wait that long till i should all you classy people.

GRODD!!!!!!!!!
208.jpg

this drawing i made and my brother inked and colored im really proud of how it turned out let me know what you guys think
831335221_l.jpg

i did this for my older brothers birthday manly because its his favorite heroes (and i was really poor and couldn't really afford to buy him anything)

IMG_0552.jpg

i did this one for archie comics as a submission for a new mighty crusaders line needless to say they didnt want it i dont know what happened to the rest of the pages my brother has them somewhere in LA and im in St. Louis but if i ever get them ill post them online for all you wonderful people to see but until then please by all means critic my work id love to here from all you opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"