• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

November episode descriptions (Spoilers)

thebigtree95

Forestonian
Reaction score
<*><*>"Nothing to Hide," airing on November 6.

THE "HEROES" EACH CONFRONT UNEXPECTED NEWS AND EVENTS THAT COULD FURTHER CHANGE THEIR LIVES AND RELATIONSHIPS -- Facing a crisis involving her son Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey), a distraught Niki (Ali Larter) reveals her recent personal struggles to a friend. Pushing aside his own issues at home, Matt (Greg Grunberg) assists Audrey's (guest star Clea Duvall) investigation into another bizarre murder, but their pursuit of mysterious serial killer Sylar takes an unexpected turn. After failing to act like a "superhero" when faced with danger, Hiro (Masi Oka) questions his heroism. Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) and his wife Heidi (guest star Rena Sofer) strategize how to win the congressional election. Claire (Hayden Panettiere) is shocked to learn where her missing tape wound up. Meanwhile, her father H.R.G. ("Horn-Rimmed Glasses," guest star Jack Coleman) is disturbed by news from one of his associates. Santiago Cabrera, Tawny Cypress, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Leonard Roberts and Milo Ventimiglia also star, and Randall Bentley ("Judging Amy"), Ashley Crow ("Champs"), Lisa Lackey ("NYPD Blue") and Richard Roundtree ("Shaft") guest star.

<*><*>"Seven Minutes to Midnight" airing on November 13.

FORCES GATHER TO THREATEN VARIOUS 'HEROES' -- Back in India to mourn the passing of his father, Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) encounters mysterious dreams of the past that force him to question what path to take next. Continuing their journey to New York, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (guest star James Kyson Lee) stop at a diner and meet someone interesting. In crisis, Niki (Ali Larter) comes to a personal understanding. Determined to see one of Isaac's (Santiago Cabrera) paintings that Simone (Tawny Cypress) recently sold, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) asks Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) for help in finding a key to the future. Intent on getting back to her normal life, Claire (Hayden Panettiere) focuses on homecoming preparations, unaware of what's to come. Meanwhile, H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) and a surprising associate focus their attentions on another "hero." Noah Gray-Cabey, Greg Grunberg and Leonard Roberts also star. Nora Zehetner ("Everwood"), Clea Duvall ("Carnivale"), Sakina Jaffery ("Third Watch"), Shishir Kurup ("Surface"), Lisa Lackey ("NYPD Blue"), and Jayma Mays ("Entourage") guest star.

<*><*>"Homecoming" airing on November 20.

WILL THEY SAVE THE CHEERLEADER AND SAVE THE WORLD? THE 'HEROES' EXPERIENCE DANGEROUS AND DEFINING MOMENTS IN THEIR LIVES -- As H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) tries to protect his daughter by any means, Claire's (Hayden Panettiere) high school homecoming turns into a frightening night. Meanwhile, Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) and Simone (Tawny Cypress) work together to find Isaac's (Santiago Cabrera) painting for Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) -- but this key to the future could lead to tragedy. Elsewhere, Hiro (Masi Oka) travels back in time to right an upsetting wrong and as Niki (Ali Larter) puts a goal in sight, Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey) spends time with his dad (Leonard Roberts). Still experiencing strange dreams while in India, Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) learns of a boy that might pull him back into his father's research. Greg Grunberg also stars. Nora Zehetner ("Everwood"), Sakina Jaffery ("Third Watch") and Jayma Mays ("Entourage") guest-star.

<*><*>"Six Months Ago" airing on November 27.

THE CLOCK TURNS BACK SIX MONTHS AS "HEROES'" SECRETS ARE REVEALED -- As the clock turns back six months for all of the "Heroes," Mohinder's father Chandra Suresh (guest star Erick Avari) arrives in New York to begin his quest to find individuals with extraordinary abilities, and meets someone all to eager to be special. Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) celebrates his graduation from nursing school, and learns that Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) plans to prosecute a case that could mean trouble for the entire Petrelli family. A surprise visit from her father brings out the worst in Niki (Ali Larter). Hiro (Masi Oka) attempts to be a hero and change the future for someone important. Claire (Hayden Panettiere) joins the cheerleading squad and makes a curious discovery. H.R.G. (guest star Jack Coleman) and the Haitian meet someone special. Noah Gray-Cabey, Tawny Cypress, Greg Grunberg and Leonard Roberts also star. Rena Sofer and Nora Zehetner guest star.

wow

seems like november will be an exciting month

kinda worried about hiro's powers

i hope they dont do a dallas and make the entire season a dream/practice thingie

like he goes back in time during the finale of the season and makes everything ok

he gets niki back with dl by giving them money and having niki not kill everyone

he helps issac get off drugs and gets him in a better relationship with simone

finds claire's real parents and gets her answers

answers all of mohinder's questions about suresh

i mean he's got one of them ...umm..deus ex machinia things going

i know that he is afraid of making a ripple, but in that same episode he talked about doing a bunch of do-overs

and it sounds like he is gonna try some do overs during novemberany word on how long he can stay in other times? i dont know if it was ever said, yet i dont read the graphic novels online so i dont know

The first 2 sounds awesome - I am a little worried about the 6 months in the past one though.

HMM i think Claire dies and Hiro turns back time in order to try fix alot of things.

Very Deux Ex Machinas, not too happy about that.

LOL
i typed this up and then read ironmaidenrules post and he used Deux Ex Machinas too!!

LOL

seriously though that's a big cop out in writing.

im intrigued to see what really happened to Chandra Suresh on how he died and who that little boy Mohinder meets that brings him back to his fathers research. that prob means he's going to witness someone with a display of powers, finally, wonder what type of power it is...

and i wonder if the Homecoming event will be some sort of Carrie type thing minus the telekinesis

Hiro's going to go back in time to save the people that Ando was playing poker with and Jessica came in and ripped apart.

apparently jessica is nikki's other side

i think the graphic novel said it
i dunno its what i hear

gambitfire said:
HMM i think Claire dies and Hiro turns back time in order to try fix alot of things.

Very Deux Ex Machinas, not too happy about that.

LOL
i typed this up and then read ironmaidenrules post and he used Deux Ex Machinas too!!

LOL

seriously though that's a big cop out in writing.

I think it's just a prequel episode... Hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"