• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Batman Fan Films Thread

CFE

The never-ending battle
Reaction score
I'm putting this in Misc. Batman Films because even though it's implied that this is discussion for the 4 previous theatrical films, the title plus discussions about the TAS movies lets me know this is the best place to put this topic.

Ever since the 2003 debut of Sandy Collora's "Batman Dead End," fan films based on the dark knight and his rogues/allies have flourished in abundance. I'm personally happy to have carved my own small niche into it as well.

But what are your opinions on the idea of Batman fan films? What are the best films and what are the worst films? Why or Why Not would you consider doing a Batman fan film?

Everything pertaining to this subject goes here:

-------------------------------------------

Batman: Dead End - Sandy Collora

[YT]Hjp0I_okX0w[/YT]

Batman Beyond: The Lost Fan Film - Michael Valentine

[YT]IvP2dkKmbnU[/YT]

Batman: Legends - Aaron Schoenke

[YT]Yq5RHUO6yLg[/YT]

Batman: Dark Descent - Eric Smigiel

[YT]DiTMLZVeuOY[/YT]

20030725-batman3.jpg

07_25_2004_grayson.jpg

1254475446_l.jpg

---------------------------

CFE

[YT]cVjEhz0vd4s[/YT]

I found this today, the animation isn't the best, but the scenes along with Shirley Walkers music are pretty impressive, this would make a great fully animated warn bros release.

bane.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"