• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Revenge of the Fallen official roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidergrant

Civilian
Reaction score
ok i kinda zoned out of transformers once 2008 was here and now i dont really know who is in this so here's all i know is in this

Autobots
Optimus
Bumblebee
Iron Hide
Ratchet
Arcee
"The Twins"
Sideswipe
Jolt
Jetfire
Wheelie

Decepticons
Megatron
Starscream
Barricade
Soundwave
Ravage
Frenzy
Alice
Constructicons

and i saw that giant guy and didnt know who that was suposed to be

Last edited:
Ok, well first off, Jazz is not going to be in this (never trust IMDb). Second, Ravage and Lazerbeak are two different characters. And thirdly, this doesn't need it's own thread.

And Bumblebee is one whole word...and so is Starscream...

And you're forgetting Arcee, Sideswipe, Jolt, Jetfire, and seven Constructicons.

well thats the thing, i didnt know thos guys were in it and i really didnt know who the seven constructicons were in it, great its been so long since ive been into transformers i'll need to look up thier names, and i thought there were only 6 constructicons. and i know ravage and lazer beak are different guys but i saw a picture of one of them on a car or motorcycle and i couldnt tell if it was ravage or lazer beak

We're just saying that maybe you should've researched a bit before creating a new thread, and that we don't really need a new thread on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"