• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Okay... Who else loved Logan vs. Jean

FNSpidey said:
Thanks Goddessreicho, I feared my post would be too long for people to even consider reading it.
But I'd like to clear something. While I agree the studio pushed Wolverine to the foreground, I think he fits in that final scene. I don't find the films to be all about Wolverine, I just find that his powers and relationship with Jean make him suitable to help end Jean's/Phoenix's arc. Plus, I mentioned that it's not really important if Logan loves Jean or not. He would still be suitable for that scene, his feelings just add to the dramatic tension of it.
Maybe if Fox allowed for Cyclops to be in this film, things would play out differently. But as it is, I think the writers and Ratner did an overall good job with what they had, at least in the climax. I don't think we would see Cyclops even if Singer had stayed.

P.S.1: I'm a Dude...
P.S.2: Where's your signature from? Interesting...

O I C. Sorry I took your post at a different angle. But I think we both made some obvious good points.

And it is a rumor that I'm inclined to go with that if Singer had done X3 Cyclops and Storm would have both been once again reduced to mere glorified cameos. So I'll take Ratner's X3 over that ANY day of the week.

Glad I know your a man, and I will refer to you as one the next time I see your logic and praise you for it.

As for my signature, it just a little something I think about from Record of the Lodoss War. Its the last scene with Pirotess and Ashram. Even though I was born and bred to read Marvel, I am a hardcore otaku. My heart lies with GOOD anime ie: Record of the Lodoss War, Monster, 12 Kingdoms / Junni Kokki. Those are my top three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"