Into the Spider-Verse Oscar Isacc IS Miguel O'Hara/Spider-Man 2099

Really good and seems like many people’s favourite. Was always confident with Oscar. Great voice cast this film has.

Surprisingly was in it very little and most of what we got was shown in the trailer. Hopefully gets a bigger role in the third.

Surprisingly was in it very little and most of what we got was shown in the trailer. Hopefully gets a bigger role in the third.
Looks set up for that yeah.

Oscar killed it As Miguel. He plays it without humor. It was funny how Peter calls him out on being a humorless Spider-Man.

Can't wait to see more of Oscar as Miguel. Dude crushed it in the role and the writing for Miguel felt pretty on point from my experiences reading SM2099 comics. Really eager to see him develop more in the next film.

the character portrayal/ voice work... was good an all

but kinda miss the design from the after credit scene from the first one (had a cooler, sleeker, futurist style too it)

I really liked Oscar's Spider-Man voice. Stern with just the right amount of playfulness and charisma, which has me thinking he would have been a better voice for Peter Parker than Chris Pine. I'm happy with what we got though.

I really liked Oscar's Spider-Man voice. Stern with just the right amount of playfulness and charisma, which has me thinking he would have been a better voice for Peter Parker than Chris Pine. I'm happy with what we got though.
Maybe this will turn into as big a role by the end of the third film.

Can Oscar Isaac Hernandez please step up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"