Owen Wilson is Mobius M. Mobius

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
marvel-loki-owen-wilson-character-mobius.jpg

Better than I expected in the first episode. Feels like him and Hiddleston are going to be a great duo.

Already there's something unique to him as character, he's not the typical footstool of the TVA. He has a unique style of investigation. Can't wait to see how his character grows over the course of the six episodes.

So much great work from OW in just 1 episode. Awesome pairing.

What are the chances of Hiddleston doing his Owen Wilson impersonation on this show? It would fit in with the tone and with Loki's character.

What are the chances of Hiddleston doing his Owen Wilson impersonation on this show? It would fit in with the tone and with Loki's character.
100% if there really isn't a season 2/wilson isn't coming back

50% if there is a s2

The scenes with him and Tom seem to always pop. A great unlikely duo for sure.

He's a blast to watch in this show. I laugh at things that aren't even that funny because his delivery is on point.

I'd absolutely watch a Mobius-led TVA spinoff!

I've always enjoyed him in films but never thought "I have to watch this because Owen Wilson is in it" but he's now the reason I'll continue watching it.

I'll be very disappointed if Loki doesn't imitate him at some point in the show.

Ha, that was great to come out with that without prep. :D ...unless of course he’s already done it for the show of course!

Wilson has been killing it in Loki. He was definitely the highlight of the first two episodes for me, so much so that I felt that this week's episode suffered for lack of him. Mobius is a great character and Wilson has terrific chemistry with both Hiddleston and Gugu. I've never been a Wilson fan, but his performance here has really won me over.

Hopefully, Mobius is again front-and-center next week. Loki does better sparring with the TVA investigator than he does playing with -- er, against -- an inferior version of himself.

Aside from TH/Loki i thought he was the biggest standout of this series.
He just started to fade out a bit towards the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"