(Please let me promote my Fanfiction story, PLEASE!)

BatmanBegins05

Civilian
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place to write this, but I wanted to bring this story, (I helped write) to everybody's attention. I don't like EVERYTHING, the "Arrowverse" has done. But I had this strange idea one day while watching The Flash episode, "Finish Line," and everything just sort of fell into place. I'd greatly appreciate it, if I were allowed to promote my Fanfiction story here. And I'd also appreciate some feedback as well. Constructive criticism is always welcome. This story is going to explore the flaws in the relationship between Barry Allen and Iris West. And also, it's somehow going to be a slow-burn romance story between Barry Allen and Kara Danvers. I'm NOT going to force the romance, but you know, better writers than I, (who help co-write this story) are going to help me with the romance part.

"Drawing Inspiration from The Flash, Season 3, Episode 23: "Finish Line" and Supergirl, Season 2, Episode 22: "Nevertheless She, Persisted" and Crisis on Infinite Earths. Barry wakes up in a Hospital in National City shortly after entering the Speed-Force. He doesn't know why, the Speed-Force had left on Earth-38, with Kara Zor-El. But he's determined to make the best of it."

Another Life on a Consolidated Planet Chapter 1: The Beginning, a Flash + Supergirl Crossover fanfic | FanFiction

We have a fan fiction section. You can post all your fan fictions in this forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"