please let season 6 be the last.

Serene said:
Sure.. like you'd be a CFW (Clark Flag-Waver). Believe it or not, there were a sizable number of people who didn't like Duncan, the lead freakin' character! I'd say there were almost as many MFWs as DFWs. I was more of a Methos gal myself... but I liked all the characters, really.. Not much has changed in my fannish habits as you can see. :D
OH! Okay, I get it now. Yeah... for SV... I guess I'd be a CFW.

(LOL!!! DUH!)

On Highlander, I liked Duncan #1, Methos #2, Joe #3, Richie #4, and Amanda #5.

I LOATHED TESS WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING!!! I threw a party when she was offed. Seriously, I did.

Steve said initially that he wasnt going to read any posts that were too long, so all of those that are having a ratings, statistics, ships squabbling match arent going to get noticed.

Kaboom said:
yea, you were my "friend" on myspace for like 15 minutes until you got rid of me. broke my heart it did.:(

I'll be your friend Kaboom.

We should start a Clark flag wavers club... :D

:up:

My sis was a member of a Duncan Flag wavers club back in the day...

avidreader said:
Steve said initially that he wasnt going to read any posts that were too long, so all of those that are having a ratings, statistics, ships squabbling match arent going to get noticed.

I'll be your friend Kaboom.

YIPPEE!

AgentPat said:

Heh.. Richie fans were scary. :eek:

Amanda was the only female costar on the show that I ever liked. She was a riot!

"You're a cheap ****e!"
"I am not cheap!" :D

I LOATHED TESS WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING!!! I threw a party when she was offed. Seriously, I did.
More than you hate Lana? LOL...
I never really cared much for Tessa either believe it or not. :) I just didn't care at all when she died. And I hated the alternate universe Tessa in the show's finale.

I actually think I have a picture somewhere of me and Alexandra Vandernoot (Tessa).. Hah! I do!

Serene said:
More than you hate Lana? LOL...
Nuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Y'see, with Tessa, I hated Every. Moment. She. Was. On. The. Screen. I hated everything about her, and that stupid accent made me want to hurl.

But with Lana.... I LOVE Lana.... in scenes like THESE...

slumber4.jpg

thirst5.jpg

mortal9.jpg

More Lana scenes like those. MORE, goddamit!!! :p ;) :D

But when she's snapping back at Clark and telling him stuff like, "I don't know how I could have ever loved you..."

That's when I re-HEEEEEELY HATE her.
mad2.gif

AgentPat said:
OH! Okay, I get it now. Yeah... for SV... I guess I'd be a CFW.

(LOL!!! DUH!)

Y'know, I don't think I've ever met a person who cared when Tess died. I sure didn't. I also don't think that the Smallville writers could ever make Lana as horrible, worthless, and annoying as her. (And no, SV writers, that is *not* a challenege). :O

AgentPat said:
Nuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Y'see, with Tessa, I hated Every. Moment. She. Was. On. The. Screen. I hated everything about her, and that stupid accent made me want to hurl.

But with Lana.... I LOVE Lana.... in scenes like THESE...

slumber4.jpg

thirst5.jpg

mortal9.jpg

More Lana scenes like those. MORE, goddamit!!!

But when she's snapping back at Clark and telling him stuff like, "I don't know how I could have ever loved you..."

That's when I re-HEEEEEELY HATE her.
mad2.gif

You and me think alike. :) Except I dont know who this Tessa chick is that you're all talking about. I've never heard of her.

I'm looking forward to Mortal tonight, I havent seen it in such a long time. Clana kisses are so much more passionate in comparison to Lexana.

I think Smallville should have a least 2 more seasons and that's it!!! I love every season, but the show can't go on for long!!! I have to say the Season finale was amazing, and I can't wait to see how Clark gets out of this one and saves the world!!!:up:

BareKnucklez said:
I hope they go 10 seasons myself... I love the show.
They need to end smallvile in season 6... and then start... Metropolis :D

avidreader said:
You and me think alike. :)
I've noticed that. :D :up:

Except I don't know who this Tessa chick is that you're all talking about. I've never heard of her.
She was the female lead/gf of Duncan MacLeod on Highlander for the first two(?) seasons, I believe. The writers were smart and offed her in one of the season finales. The same finale had Richie become one of the immortals.

Back then, I wasn't a spoiler ho, so I had NO CLUE what was going to happen. I just watched the episode like it was any other ep. Wow! I was flabbergasted. What a great ep that was.

I'm looking forward to Mortal tonight, I haven't seen it in such a long time. Clana kisses are so much more passionate in comparison to Lexana.
Agreed. Nothing special about those two. It's just sort of... I dunno... there. There's no "love" in Lex's eyes when he's with Lana, but I'm not sure whether that's intentional, poor acting, or just me seeing it that way. If Lana says something biting, Lex will either blow her off or say something in return that will make *her* more angry. But Clark ends up looking like he's just been stabbed through the heart because he really *does* love her. Maybe it's just me, but that's what I see. :(

AgentPat said:
I've noticed that. :D :up:

:up:

She was the female lead/gf of Duncan MacLeod on Highlander for the first two(?) seasons, I believe. The writers were smart and offed her in one of the season finales. The same finale had Richie become one of the immortals.

Back then, I wasn't a spoiler ho, so I had NO CLUE what was going to happen. I just watched the episode like it was any other ep. Wow! I was flabbergasted. What a great ep that was.

I never watched that show. In fact I dont really watch alot of TV, something has to be really really good for me to be fully committed to an ongoing series.

Did I mention I LOVE SMALLVILLE! :D

Agreed. Nothing special about those two. It's just sort of... I dunno... there. There's no "love" in Lex's eyes when he's with Lana, but I'm not sure whether that's intentional, poor acting, or just me seeing it that way.

I think its intentional acting. Going by what Lex said to Clark in Vessel, it would seem his prime motivation in being with Lana is because of Clark. I know he has feelings for her, but I wonder how deep those feelings run. First six episodes of Season 6 should really tell us.

If Lana says something biting, Lex will either blow her off or say something in return that will make *her* more angry.

There's no passion in the relationship. Its like they are together because they are together.

But Clark ends up looking like he's just been stabbed through the heart because he really *does* love her. Maybe it's just me, but that's what I see. :(

I think both Clark and Lana are still very much into each other. Her words to him in Vessel "I dont know how I could have ever loved you" and even using his feelings for her to get the information that she wanted. She knows how to hit him and maybe she does know him better than she thinks.

There is definitely passion between those two.

I've said it before but I am looking forward to seeing Clark and Lana rebuild their friendship after all this drama.

lets not forget, they were eachother's "firsts" there will always be baggage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"