• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Days of Future Past Possible Story?

TheVelvetOnion

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is just a thread to discuss what we think the possible story might entale - we have a slight description but doesnt fully explain how the movie will go about telling the story. So i though with the release of the trailer lets speculate what the story would be...

I have been thinking about it and i think i can see where the story is going...

Some of the things i noticed in the trailer (Erik had a gun at xaviers instatue, was seen in a scene at a prison with the prof, they both have a conversation about killing) (beast seems to be a doctor and a scientist - plus he transformers and seems to be having a relationship with Mystique) (Hellfire seem to involve the white queen and azazel, riptide and sebastian, sebastian holding prototype magnetos helmet)

So some of my thoughts

> Erik is a killer, he was in prison (somehow they figured out how to capture him) and charles is sent by the CIA to figure him out. Charles believes there is Hope for him (* x-men 1 - charles and erik meet at the summet where Erik asks charles what is he looking for and he says Hope) - i also think that it is Erik in prison because well (Parrell to the fact that Charles and Erik prison thing is in both x1 & x2) I figure charles thought he could mentor Erik but it backfired which is why there is still a mutual respect between in x1 to x3

> Hank McCoy - starts off as a scientist with some strange athletic ability - He is a bit of an inventor and working with the CIA, Charles and Erik builds the first prototype Cerebro. later he starts a relationship with Mystique but later in the film Mystique meets Azazel (probably in a human form with a much better power) and steals Mystiques effection away from Beast. Beast is upset and creates a serum that would make him less lean and nerdy using growth hormones however this backfires turning him into the blue Beast.

> The hellfire club is an exclusive club that is like one big saucy nightclub that is so exclusive its for mutants only. Runned by Sebastian Shaw - featuring White Queen, Azazel and Riptide as members - in one of there privite rooms "Angel" works as a stripper/danger - Xavier and Erik are invited and offer Angel a place at the university. The Hellfire club plans to profit on war - which is where the cuban thing will probably fit in.

> So what about Havok? - Havok, like Banshee will be at first just mutants xavier finds through prototype cerebro and are invited into the school... I figure Havok will probably start a relationship with Angel (Being the Rogue & Iceman relationship we saw in x1 to x3) Banshee on the otherhand will probably be just comic relief

Those are just some of my toughts

Hard to say. Seems like they are linking the Cuban Missile Crisis with the birth of the X-Men, which is interesting to say the least.

Where is everyone getting that Shaw gives Magneto his prototype helmet?I can't even make that out in the trailer all you see is a hand....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"